The contribution of Coastal Shipping in the Regional Development of the Greek Islands. The Case of the Southern Aegean Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sambracos, Evangelos, 2000. "Exploring Operational problems of the goods supply chain in the Greek islands: Towards a reengineering of the system," MPRA Paper 54911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evangelos Sambracos & Marina Maniat, 2014. "Financial Crisis & Passenger Shipping: Evidence from Greece," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 64(2), pages 40-49, April-Jun.
- Sambracos, E. & Paravantis, J. A. & Tarantilis, C. D. & Kiranoudis, C. T., 2004. "Dispatching of small containers via coastal freight liners: The case of the Aegean Sea," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 365-381, January.
More about this item
Keywordscoastal shipping; regional development; transportation;
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.