Energy Consumption and Carbon Dioxide Emissions of a Suburban Coastal Transport System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamarianakis, Yiannis & Prastacos, Poulicos, 2002. "Space-time modeling of traffic flow," ERSA conference papers ersa02p141, European Regional Science Association.
- Sambracos, Evangelos, 2002. "Investment Evaluation of a Suburban Coastal Transport System," MPRA Paper 54900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ellis, Jane & Treanton, Karen, 1998. "Recent trends in energy-related CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 159-166, February.
- Sambracos, Evangelos, 2000. "Exploring Operational problems of the goods supply chain in the Greek islands: Towards a reengineering of the system," MPRA Paper 54911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Consumption; Carbon Dioxide Emissions; Suburban Coastal Transport System;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:66438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .