Recent trends in energy-related CO2 emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paravantis, John & Sambracos, Evangelos & Ntanos, Stamatios, 2008. "Energy Consumption and Carbon Dioxide Emissions of a Suburban Coastal Transport System," MPRA Paper 66438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Psomopoulos, C.S. & Skoula, I. & Karras, C. & Chatzimpiros, A. & Chionidis, M., 2010. "Electricity savings and CO2 emissions reduction in buildings sector: How important the network losses are in the calculation?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 485-490.
- Zervas, Efthimios & Poulopoulos, Stavros & Philippopoulos, Constantinos, 2006. "CO2 emissions change from the introduction of diesel passenger cars: Case of Greece," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 2915-2925.
- Brizga, Janis & Feng, Kuishuang & Hubacek, Klaus, 2013. "Drivers of CO2 emissions in the former Soviet Union: A country level IPAT analysis from 1990 to 2010," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 743-753.
- Lynn Price & Laurie Michaelis & Ernst Worrell & Marta Khrushch, 1998. "Sectoral Trends and Driving Forces of Global Energy Use and Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 263-319, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:26:y:1998:i:3:p:159-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.