Investment Evaluation of a Suburban Coastal Transport System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paravantis, John & Sambracos, Evangelos & Ntanos, Stamatios, 2008. "Energy Consumption and Carbon Dioxide Emissions of a Suburban Coastal Transport System," MPRA Paper 66438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment evaluation; coastal shipping; economic efficiency; financing coastal shipping;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .