Space-time modeling of traffic flow
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Whittaker, Joe & Garside, Simon & Lindveld, Karel, 1997. "Tracking and predicting a network traffic process," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 51-61, March.
- Elhorst, J.P., 2000. "Dynamic models in space and time," Research Report 00C16, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Granger, Clive W. J., 2004.
"Aggregation of space-time processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 7-26.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Granger, Clive W.J., 2001. "Aggregationn of Space-Time Processes," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt77f76455, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Clive W.J. Granger, 2002. "Aggregation of Space-Time Processes," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 582, Boston College Department of Economics.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00c16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peer, Stefanie & Knockaert, Jasper & Koster, Paul & Tseng, Yin-Yen & Verhoef, Erik T., 2013. "Door-to-door travel times in RP departure time choice models: An approximation method using GPS data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 134-150.
- Min Deng & Wentao Yang & Qiliang Liu & Yunfei Zhang, 2017. "A divide-and-conquer method for space–time series prediction," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson, 2011. "A Portfolio Theory of Route Choice," Working Papers 000096, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Paravantis, John & Sambracos, Evangelos & Ntanos, Stamatios, 2008. "Energy Consumption and Carbon Dioxide Emissions of a Suburban Coastal Transport System," MPRA Paper 66438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yiannis Kamarianakis & Poulicos Prastacos, 2006. "Spatial Time-Series Modeling: A review of the proposed methodologies," Working Papers 0604, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Tao Cheng & James Haworth & Jiaqiu Wang, 2012. "Spatio-temporal autocorrelation of road network data," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 389-413, October.
- Yiannis Kamarianakis, 2006. "Hierarchical Bayesian Modeling For Spatial Time Series: An Alternative Approach To Spatial Sur," Working Papers 0605, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa02p141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .