A note on marginal and conditional independence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hosoya, Yuzo, 1977. "On the Granger Condition for Non-Causality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1735-1736, October.
- Nanny Wermuth & D. R. Cox, 2004. "Joint response graphs and separation induced by triangular systems," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(3), pages 687-717.
- Eichler, Michael, 2007. "Granger causality and path diagrams for multivariate time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 334-353, April.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1980. "Testing for causality : A personal viewpoint," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 329-352, May.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Mouchart, Michel, 1985. "A Linear Theory for Noncausality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 157-175, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBayes linear analysis Canonical correlation analysis Elliptical distributions Sylvester law of nullity Unrelated parameters;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:80:y:2010:i:23-24:p:1695-1699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .