Virtual Immersive Platforms as a Strategic Innovative Destination Marketing Tool in the COVID-19 Era
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meltem Özturan & Meltem Mutlutürk & Burç Çeken & Burçin Sarı, 2019. "Evaluating the information systems integration maturity level of travel agencies," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 237-257, June.
- Huang, Yu-Chih & Backman, Sheila J. & Backman, Kenneth F. & Moore, DeWayne, 2013. "Exploring user acceptance of 3D virtual worlds in travel and tourism marketing," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 490-501.
- Flavio Tiago & Teresa Borges-Tiago & Sotirios Varelas & Androniki Kavoura, 2019. "The Effect of Asymmetrical Image Projections on Online Destination Branding," Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics, in: Androniki Kavoura & Efstathios Kefallonitis & Apostolos Giovanis (ed.), Strategic Innovative Marketing and Tourism, pages 289-296, Springer.
- Sigala, Marianna, 2020. "Tourism and COVID-19: Impacts and implications for advancing and resetting industry and research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 312-321.
- Spielmann, Nathalie & Mantonakis, Antonia, 2018. "In virtuo: How user-driven interactivity in virtual tours leads to attitude change," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 255-264.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Ali Bavik & Chen-Feng Kuo, 2022. "A systematic review of creativity in tourism and hospitality," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5-6), pages 321-359, April.
- Cem Işık & Ekrem Aydın & Tarik Dogru & Abdul Rehman & Ercan Sirakaya-Turk & Deniz Karagöz, 2022. "Innovation Research in Tourism and Hospitality Field: A Bibliometric and Visualization Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(13), pages 1-21, June.
- Sotirios Varelas & Ivana Anucin Vrionis, 2020. "Disruptive Technologies and Hospitality Entrepreneurs Perceptions: Strategic Approach of a Greek Destination," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 70(1-2), pages 106-116, January-J.
- Zornitza Yovcheva & Dimitrios Buhalis & Christos Gatzidis, 2013. "Engineering Augmented Tourism Experiences," Springer Books, in: Lorenzo Cantoni & Zheng (Phil) Xiang (ed.), Information and Communication Technologies in Tourism 2013, edition 127, pages 24-35, Springer.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Xu, Feifei & Buhalis, Dimitrios & Weber, Jessika, 2017. "Serious games and the gamification of tourism," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 244-256.
- Francesca De Canio & Elisa Martinelli & Margherita Peruzzini & Sara Cavallaro, 2022. "Experiencing a Food Production Site Using Wearable Devices: The Indirect Impact of Immersion and Presence in VR Tours," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1-17, March.
- Emeka Nkoro & Aham Kelvin Uko, 2016. "Exchange Rate and Inflation Volatility and Stock Prices Volatility: Evidence from Nigeria, 1986-2012," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(6), pages 1-4.
- Czujack, Corinna & Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão & Ginsburgh, Victor, 1995.
"On long-run price comovements between paintings and prints,"
FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
269, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- CZUJACK, C. & FLÔRES, R. & GINSBURGH, Jr. and V., 1996. "On long-run price comovements between paintings and prints," LIDAM Reprints CORE 1240, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2010. "A note on marginal and conditional independence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1695-1699, December.
- Iva Gregurec & Martina Tomičić Furjan & Katarina Tomičić-Pupek, 2021. "The Impact of COVID-19 on Sustainable Business Models in SMEs," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(3), pages 1-24, January.
- Hyunsoo Kang, 2022. "Impacts of Income Inequality and Economic Growth on CO 2 Emissions: Comparing the Gini Coefficient and the Top Income Share in OECD Countries," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(19), pages 1-15, September.
- KAMKOUM, Arnaud Cedric, 2023. "The Federal Reserve’s Response to the Global Financial Crisis and its Effects: An Interrupted Time-Series Analysis of the Impact of its Quantitative Easing Programs," Thesis Commons d7pvg, Center for Open Science.
- Bierens, H.J. & Broersma, L., 1991. "The relation between unemployment and interest rate : some international evidence," Serie Research Memoranda 0112, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Zamani, Mehrzad, 2007. "Energy consumption and economic activities in Iran," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1135-1140, November.
- Muhammad Shafiullah & Ravinthirakumaran Navaratnam, 2016. "Do Bangladesh and Sri Lanka Enjoy Export-Led Growth? A Comparison of Two Small South Asian Economies," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 17(1), pages 114-132, March.
- Jumah, Adusei & Kunst, Robert M., 2001. "The Effects of Exchange-Rate Exposures on Equity Asset Markets," Economics Series 94, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Portes, Richard & Santorum, Anita, 1987.
"Money and the consumption goods market in China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 354-371, September.
- Richard Portes & Anita Santorum, 1987. "Money and the Consumption Goods Market in China," NBER Working Papers 2143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Fuertes & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2019. "“Forecasting emerging market currencies: Are inflation expectations useful?”," IREA Working Papers 201918, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2019.
- Diana Ricciulli-Marín, 2020.
"The Fiscal Cost of Conflict: Evidence from La Violencia in Colombia,"
Cuadernos de Historia Económica
53, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Diana Ricciulli-Marín, 2020. "The Fiscal Cost of Conflict: Evidence from La Violencia in Colombia," Cuadernos de Historia Económica 018576, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Wesam Salah Alaloul & Muhammad Ali Musarat & Muhammad Babar Ali Rabbani & Qaiser Iqbal & Ahsen Maqsoom & Waqas Farooq, 2021. "Construction Sector Contribution to Economic Stability: Malaysian GDP Distribution," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(9), pages 1-26, April.
- Xiaojie Xu, 2017. "The rolling causal structure between the Chinese stock index and futures," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 31(4), pages 491-509, November.
- Hany Eldemerdash & Hugh Metcalf & Sara Maioli, 2014. "Twin deficits: new evidence from a developing (oil vs. non-oil) countries’ perspective," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 825-851, November.
- Olivier Damette & Stéphane Goutte, 2021.
"Weather, Pollution, and Covid-19 Spread: A Time Series and Wavelet Reassessment,"
Springer Books, in: Fateh Belaïd & Anna Cretì (ed.), Energy Transition, Climate Change, and COVID-19, pages 95-106,
- Olivier Damette & Stéphane Goutte, 2020. "Weather, pollution and Covid-19 spread : a time series and Wavelet reassessment," Working Papers halshs-02629139, HAL.
- Ibrahim Ari & Muammer Koc, 2018. "Sustainable Financing for Sustainable Development: Understanding the Interrelations between Public Investment and Sovereign Debt," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-25, October.
More about this item
Keywordsvirtual reality; immersive environment; gamification; tourism; destination; strategy;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:14:y:2022:i:19:p:12867-:d:936983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.