Spatio-temporal autocorrelation of road network data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Griffith, 2010. "Modeling spatio-temporal relationships: retrospect and prospect," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 111-123, June.
- Yang Yue & Anthony Gar-On Yeh, 2008. "Spatiotemporal traffic-flow dependency and short-term traffic forecasting," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(5), pages 762-771, September.
- Zengwang Xu & Daniel Sui, 2007. "Small-world characteristics on transportation networks: a perspective from network autocorrelation," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 189-205, June.
- Yongwan Chun, 2008. "Modeling network autocorrelation within migration flows by eigenvector spatial filtering," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 317-344, December.
- Jeremy Hackney & Michael Bernard & Sumit Bindra & Kay Axhausen, 2007. "Predicting road system speeds using spatial structure variables and network characteristics," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 397-417, December.
- Geraldine Pflieger & Celine Rozenblat, 2010. "Introduction. Urban Networks and Network Theory: The City as the Connector of Multiple Networks," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(13), pages 2723-2735, November.
- Kamarianakis, Yiannis & Prastacos, Poulicos, 2002. "Space-time modeling of traffic flow," ERSA conference papers ersa02p141, European Regional Science Association.
- F Stetzer, 1982. "Specifying Weights in Spatial Forecasting Models: The Results of Some Experiments," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 14(5), pages 571-584, May.
- Dougherty, Mark S. & Cobbett, Mark R., 1997. "Short-term inter-urban traffic forecasts using neural networks," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 21-31, March.
- Jiang, Bin, 2007. "A topological pattern of urban street networks: Universality and peculiarity," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 384(2), pages 647-655.
- Manuel Castells, 2010. "Globalisation, Networking, Urbanisation: Reflections on the Spatial Dynamics of the Information Age," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(13), pages 2737-2745, November.
- Leenders, Roger Th.A.J., 2002. "The specification of weight structures in network autocorrelation models of social influence," Research Report 02B09, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02b09 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenelius, Erik & Koutsopoulos, Haris N., 2013. "Travel time estimation for urban road networks using low frequency probe vehicle data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 64-81.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:501:y:2018:i:c:p:227-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher T. Boyko & Rachel Cooper, 2013. "Density and Decision-Making: Findings from an Online Survey," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(10), pages 1-21, October.
- Ma, Tao & Zhou, Zhou & Abdulhai, Baher, 2015. "Nonlinear multivariate time–space threshold vector error correction model for short term traffic state prediction," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 27-47.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial autocorrelation; Network structure; Space–time autocorrelation; Space–time modelling; Travel time prediction; Network complexity; R41; C23; C52;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:14:y:2012:i:4:p:389-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.