Travel time estimation for urban road networks using low frequency probe vehicle data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramezani, Mohsen & Geroliminis, Nikolas, 2012. "On the estimation of arterial route travel time distribution with Markov chains," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1576-1590.
- Park, Byung-Jung & Zhang, Yunlong & Lord, Dominique, 2010. "Bayesian mixture modeling approach to account for heterogeneity in speed data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 662-673, June.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Fukuda, Daisuke, 2010. "Valuing travel time variability: Characteristics of the travel time distribution on an urban road," MPRA Paper 24330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:ipt:iptwpa:jrc47967 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hofleitner, Aude & Herring, Ryan & Bayen, Alexandre, 2012. "Arterial travel time forecast with streaming data: A hybrid approach of flow modeling and machine learning," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1097-1122.
- Tao Cheng & James Haworth & Jiaqiu Wang, 2012. "Spatio-temporal autocorrelation of road network data," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 389-413, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Comert, Gurcan, 2016. "Queue length estimation from probe vehicles at isolated intersections: Estimators for primary parameters," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(2), pages 502-521.
- Jenelius, Erik & Koutsopoulos, Haris N., 2015. "Probe vehicle data sampled by time or space: Consistent travel time allocation and estimation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 120-137.
- Peer, Stefanie & Knockaert, Jasper & Koster, Paul & Tseng, Yin-Yen & Verhoef, Erik T., 2013. "Door-to-door travel times in RP departure time choice models: An approximation method using GPS data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 134-150.
- Fadaei Oshyani, Masoud & Sundberg, Marcus & Karlström, Anders, 2013. "Consistently estimating link speed using sparse GPS data with measured errors," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:12, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Nantes, Alfredo & Ngoduy, Dong & Miska, Marc & Chung, Edward, 2015. "Probabilistic travel time progression and its application to automatic vehicle identification data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 81(P1), pages 131-145.
- Westgate, Bradford S. & Woodard, Dawn B. & Matteson, David S. & Henderson, Shane G., 2016. "Large-network travel time distribution estimation for ambulances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 322-333.
- Robbin Debbosere & Ahmed El-Geneidy & David Levinson, 2017. "Accessibility Oriented Development," Working Papers 000162, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Coogan, Samuel & Flores, Christopher & Varaiya, Pravin, 2017. "Traffic predictive control from low-rank structure," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 1-22.
- repec:eee:transb:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:1-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wong, Wai & Wong, S.C., 2015. "Systematic bias in transport model calibration arising from the variability of linear data projection," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-18.
- Du, Bo & Wang, David Z.W., 2014. "Continuum modeling of park-and-ride services considering travel time reliability and heterogeneous commuters – A linear complementarity system approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 58-81.
- Martínez-Díaz, Margarita & Pérez, Ignacio, 2015. "A simple algorithm for the estimation of road traffic space mean speeds from data available to most management centres," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 19-35.
- Yin, Kai & Wang, Wen & Bruce Wang, Xiubin & Adams, Teresa M., 2015. "Link travel time inference using entry/exit information of trips on a network," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 303-321.
- Liu, Siyuan & Qu, Qiang, 2016. "Dynamic collective routing using crowdsourcing data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 93(PA), pages 450-469.
More about this item
KeywordsTravel time; Network; Estimation; Probe vehicle; Low frequency sampling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:53:y:2013:i:c:p:64-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.