Modeling spatio-temporal relationships: retrospect and prospect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael L. Stein, 2005. "Space-Time Covariance Functions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 310-321, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tao Cheng & James Haworth & Jiaqiu Wang, 2012. "Spatio-temporal autocorrelation of road network data," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 389-413, October.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom effects; Space–time; Spatial filter; STAR; C1; C4; C5; C21;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:12:y:2010:i:2:p:111-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.