Time evolution of complex networks: commuting systems in insular Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea De Montis & Marc Barthélemy & Alessandro Chessa & Alessandro Vespignani, 2007. "The structure of interurban traffic: a weighted network analysis," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(5), pages 905-924, September.
- Roberto Patuelli & Aura Reggiani & Sean Gorman & Peter Nijkamp & Franz-Josef Bade, 2007. "Network Analysis of Commuting Flows: A Comparative Static Approach to German Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 315-331, December.
- Börje Johansson & Johan Klaesson & Michael Olsson, 2003. "Commuters’ non-linear response to time distances," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 315-329, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea De Montis & Simone Caschili & Daniele Trogu, 2014. "Spatial organization and accessibility: a study of US counties," Chapters,in: Accessibility and Spatial Interaction, chapter 6, pages 113-132 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex networks; Commuters’ dynamics; Comparative analysis; Weighted networks; C46; R11; R19; R23; R48;
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R19 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Other
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:13:y:2011:i:1:p:49-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .