Commuters’ non-linear response to time distances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ningchuan Xiao & David A Bennett & Marc P Armstrong, 2002. "Using evolutionary algorithms to generate alternatives for multiobjective site-search problems," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(4), pages 639-656, April.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Duczmal, Luiz & Cancado, Andre L.F. & Takahashi, Ricardo H.C. & Bessegato, Lupercio F., 2007. "A genetic algorithm for irregularly shaped spatial scan statistics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 43-52, September.
- Luc Anselin, 2000. "Geographical Spillovers and University Research: A Spatial EconometricPerspective," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 501-515.
More about this item
KeywordsCommuting; random choice; time distances; time sensitivity; labour markets; R41; R23; L91;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:5:y:2003:i:3:p:315-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .