Small-world characteristics on transportation networks: a perspective from network autocorrelation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Latora, Vito & Marchiori, Massimo, 2002. "Is the Boston subway a small-world network?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 314(1), pages 109-113.
- PEETERS, Dominique & THOMAS, Isabelle, . "Network autocorrelation," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2168, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- M. T. Gastner & M. E.J. Newman, 2006. "The spatial structure of networks," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 247-252, 01.
- Bin Jiang & Christophe Claramunt, 2004. "Topological analysis of urban street networks," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(1), pages 151-162, January.
- Sean P Gorman & Rajendra Kulkarni, 2004. "Spatial small worlds: new geographic patterns for an information economy," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(2), pages 273-296, March.
- M. E. J. Newman & D. J. Watts, 1999. "Scaling and Percolation in the Small-World Network Model," Working Papers 99-05-034, Santa Fe Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:9:y:2007:i:2:p:189-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.