Small Worlds: The Structure of Social Networks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wim Hordijk & James P. Crutchfield & Melanie Mitchell, 1998. "Mechanisms of Emergent Computation in Cellular Automata," Working Papers 98-04-034, Santa Fe Institute.
- James P. Crutchfield & Melanie Mitchell & Rajarshi Das, 1998. "The Evolutionary Design of Collective Computation in Cellular Automata," Working Papers 98-09-080, Santa Fe Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall worlds; social networks; review.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-12-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1999-12-21 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EVO-2000-01-17 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-IND-1999-12-21 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:99-12-080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .