Report NEP-IND-1999-12-21This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Obersteiner, 1999. "Restructuring, Efficiency and Output Decline of Russian Industries and Regions," Working Papers ir99066, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:99a48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Asher Blass & Dennis W. Carlton, 1999. "The Choice of Organizational Form in Gasoline Retailing and The Costs of Laws Limiting that Choice," NBER Working Papers 7435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:1999110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charles R. Hulten & Sylaja Srinivasan, 1999. "Indian Manufacturing Industry: Elephant or Tiger? New Evidence on the Asian Miracle," NBER Working Papers 7441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp0290 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:1999111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rohit Rahi & James Dow, 1998. "Should Speculators be Taxed?," FMG Discussion Papers dp291, Financial Markets Group.
- Ehud Kalai, 1990. "Optimal Service Speeds in a Competitive Environment," Discussion Papers 901, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Paul H. Kupiec, 1997. "Margin Requirements, Volatility, and Market Integrity: What Have We Learned Since The Crash?," FMG Special Papers sp97, Financial Markets Group.
- Mark Newman, 1999. "Small Worlds: The Structure of Social Networks," Working Papers 99-12-080, Santa Fe Institute.
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp0315 is not listed on IDEAS anymore