Money and the consumption goods market in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Lebow, David & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1990. "Savings, Commodity Market Rationing, and the Real Rate of Interest in China," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(2), pages 234-252, May.
- Richard Portes, 1986.
"The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
1875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Portes, Richard, 1986. "The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 91, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hwang, Hae-shin, 1985. "Test of the Adjustment Process and Linear Homogeneity in a Stock Adjustment Model of Money Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 689-692, November.
- Portes, Richard & Winter, David, 1978. "The Demand for Money and for Consumption Goods in Centrally Planned Economies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(1), pages 8-18, February.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Farhadian, Ziba, 1987. "Fiscal Policy, Monetary Targets, and the Price Level in a Centrally Planned Economy: An Application to the Case of China," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 137-156, May.
- Richard Portes & David Winter, 1980. "Disequilibrium Estimates for Consumption Goods Markets in Centrally Planned Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 137-159.
- Chow, Gregory C, 1985. "A Model of Chinese National Income Determination," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 782-792, August.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Spanos,Aris, 1986. "Statistical Foundations of Econometric Modelling," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521269124, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Saleh M. Nsouli, 2003.
""Big Bang" Versus Gradualism in Economic Reforms: An Intertemporal Analysis with an Application to China,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 50(3), pages 1-6.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Saleh M. Nsouli, 2001. "“Big Bang” Versus Gradualism in Economic Reforms; An Intertemporal Analysis with an Application to China," IMF Working Papers 01/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Yu, Qiao, 1997. "Economic Fluctuation, Macro Control, and Monetary Policy in the Transitional Chinese Economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 180-195, October.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Don Bredin & Keith Cuthbertson, 2002.
"Liquidity effects and precautionary saving in the Czech Republic,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 405-413.
- Bredin, Don & Cuthbertson, Keith, 2001. "Liquidity Effects and Precautionary Saving in The Czech Republic," Research Technical Papers 4/RT/01, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Aaron Mehrotra, 2008.
"Demand for Money in Transition: Evidence from China’s Disinflation,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(1), pages 36-47, February.
- Mehrotra, Aaron, 2006. "Demand for money in transition : evidence from China's disinflation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jeffrey Zax, 2014. "Housing allocations, imputed rents and inequality in urban China," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1682, European Regional Science Association.
- Sylvie Guillaumont-Jeanneney & Ping Hua & Claude Jessua, 1996.
"Politique du change et développement des exportations manufacturées en Chine,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 851-860.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Ping HUA, 1996. "Politique du change et développement des exportations manufacturées en Chine," Working Papers 199601, CERDI.
- Guy Shaojia Liu & Haiyan Song, 2003. "A Dual-Price Demand Theory for Economies under Transition," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 185-203.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:14:y:2008:i:1:p:36-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mookerjee, Rajen & Peebles, Gavin, 1998. "Endogenous money in China: Evidence and insights on recent policies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 139-158.
- Salima Hamouche, 1993. "Contribution à l'étude du déséquilibre sur le marché algérien des biens de consommation," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 108(2), pages 63-74.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2015. "The Evolution of Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14611.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Jiming Ha, 1993. "An analysis of repressed inflation in three transitional economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1132, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:11:y:1987:i:3:p:354-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.