Hierarchical Bayesian Modeling For Spatial Time Series: An Alternative Approach To Spatial Sur
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Griffiths, W.E., 2001. "Bayesian Inference in the Seemingly Unrelated Regressions Models," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 793, The University of Melbourne.
- Kamarianakis, Yiannis & Prastacos, Poulicos, 2002. "Space-time modeling of traffic flow," ERSA conference papers ersa02p141, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garth Holloway & Donald Lacombe & James P. LeSage, 2007.
"Spatial Econometric Issues for Bio‐Economic and Land‐Use Modelling,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 549-588, September.
- Holloway, Garth J. & Lacombe, Donald J. & LeSage, James P., 2006. "Spatial Econometric Issues for Bio-Economic and Land-Use Modeling," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25525, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2006-10-07 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2006-10-07 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-GEO-2006-10-07 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:0605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuchgr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.