Report NEP-ETS-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Kapetanios & M. Hashem Pesaran & Takashi Yamagata, 2006. "Panels with Nonstationary Multifactor Error Structures," CESifo Working Paper Series 1788, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008950 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- H. Peter Boswijk & Roy van der Weide, 2006. "Wake me up before you GO-GARCH," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-079/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 21 Sep 2006.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Zijun Wang, 2006. "Testing for Cointegrating Rank via Model Selection: Evidence from 165 Data Sets," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 83, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Item repec:hep:macppr:0206 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yiannis Kamarianakis & Poulicos Prastacos, 2006. "Spatial Time-Series Modeling: A review of the proposed methodologies," Working Papers 0604, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Yiannis Kamarianakis, 2006. "Hierarchical Bayesian Modeling For Spatial Time Series: An Alternative Approach To Spatial Sur," Working Papers 0605, University of Crete, Department of Economics.