Report NEP-ETS-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Kapetanios & M. Hashem Pesaran & Takashi Yamagata, 2006. "Panels with Nonstationary Multifactor Error Structures," CESifo Working Paper Series 1788, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dekimpe, M.G. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Hanssens, D.M. & Naik, P., 2006. "Time-Series Models in Marketing," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-049-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Roy van der Weide, 2006. "Wake me up before you GO-GARCH," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-079/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 21 Sep 2006.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Zijun Wang, 2006. "Testing for Cointegrating Rank via Model Selection: Evidence from 165 Data Sets," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 83, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Item repec:hep:macppr:0206 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yiannis Kamarianakis & Poulicos Prastacos, 2006. "Spatial Time-Series Modeling: A review of the proposed methodologies," Working Papers 0604, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Yiannis Kamarianakis, 2006. "Hierarchical Bayesian Modeling For Spatial Time Series: An Alternative Approach To Spatial Sur," Working Papers 0605, University of Crete, Department of Economics.