Sparse seemingly unrelated regression modelling: Applications in finance and econometrics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert, 2000.
"Nonparametric seemingly unrelated regression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 257-281.
- Smith, M. & Kohn, R., 1998. "Nonparametric Seemingly Unrelated Regression," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Kontoghiorghes, E. J. & Clarke, M. R. B., 1995. "An alternative approach for the numerical solution of seemingly unrelated regression equations models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 369-377, April.
- Min, Chung-ki & Zellner, Arnold, 1993.
"Bayesian and non-Bayesian methods for combining models and forecasts with applications to forecasting international growth rates,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 89-118, March.
- Min, C.K. & Zellner, A., 1992. ""Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Methods for Combining Models and Forecasts with Applications to Forecasting International Growth Rates"," Papers 90-92-23, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- C. M. Carvalho & J. G. Scott, 2009. "Objective Bayesian model selection in Gaussian graphical models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(3), pages 497-512.
- Griffiths, W.E., 2001. "Bayesian Inference in the Seemingly Unrelated Regressions Models," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 793, The University of Melbourne.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1995. "Hierarchical analysis of SUR models with extensions to correlated serial errors and time-varying parameter models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 339-360, August.
- Lee, Bong-Soo, 1992. " Causal Relations among Stock Returns, Interest Rates, Real Activity, and Inflation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1591-1603, September.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1981. "Stock Returns, Real Activity, Inflation, and Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 545-565, September.
- George, Edward I. & Sun, Dongchu & Ni, Shawn, 2008. "Bayesian stochastic search for VAR model restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 553-580, January.
- Foschi, Paolo & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J., 2002. "Seemingly unrelated regression model with unequal size observations: computational aspects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 211-229, November.
- Carlos M. Carvalho & Hélène Massam & Mike West, 2007. "Simulation of hyper-inverse Wishart distributions in graphical models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 647-659.
- Geske, Robert & Roll, Richard, 1983. " The Fiscal and Monetary Linkage between Stock Returns and Inflation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Hao Wang & Mike West, 2009. "Bayesian analysis of matrix normal graphical models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(4), pages 821-834.
- Michael J. Daniels, 2002. "Bayesian analysis of covariance matrices and dynamic models for longitudinal data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 553-566, August.
- Foschi, Paolo & Belsley, David A. & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J., 2003. "A comparative study of algorithms for solving seemingly unrelated regressions models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 3-35, October.
- Smith M. & Kohn R., 2002. "Parsimonious Covariance Matrix Estimation for Longitudinal Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1141-1153, December.
- Dobra, Adrian & Hans, Chris & Jones, Beatrix & Nevins, J.R.Joseph R. & Yao, Guang & West, Mike, 2004. "Sparse graphical models for exploring gene expression data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 196-212, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:3:y:2017:i:c:p:3-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Luca Rossini, 2016.
"Bayesian Nonparametric Sparse Seemingly Unrelated Regression Model (SUR),"
1608.02740, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Luca Rossini, 2016. "Bayesian nonparametric sparse seemingly unrelated regression model (SUR)," Working Papers 2016:20, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Daniel Felix Ahelegbey & Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin, 2016.
"Sparse Graphical Vector Autoregression: A Bayesian Approach,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, pages 333-361.
- Roberto Casarin & Daniel Felix Ahelegbey & Monica Billio, 2014. "Sparse Graphical Vector Autoregression: A Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 2014:29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:13:d:65308 is not listed on IDEAS
- Urbi Garay & Enrique ter Horst & German Molina & Abel Rodriguez, 2016. "Bayesian Nonparametric Measurement of Factor Betas and Clustering with Application to Hedge Fund Returns," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Zhou, Xiaocong & Nakajima, Jouchi & West, Mike, 2014. "Bayesian forecasting and portfolio decisions using dynamic dependent sparse factor models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 963-980.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Mike West, 2013. "Bayesian Analysis of Latent Threshold Dynamic Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 151-164, April.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic linear model Gaussian graphical model Hyper-inverse Wishart distribution Marginal likelihood Markov chain Monte Carlo Variable selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:54:y:2010:i:11:p:2866-2877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.