Nonparametric Seemingly Unrelated Regression
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Michael, 2000. "Modeling and Short-term Forecasting of New South Wales Electricity System Load," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(4), pages 465-478, October.
- Mandy, David M. & Martins-Filho, Carlos, 1993. "Seemingly unrelated regressions under additive heteroscedasticity : Theory and share equation applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 315-346, August.
- Neil Shephard & Michael K Pitt, 1998. "Time Varying Covariances: A Factor Stochastic Volatility Approach (with discussion," Economics Series Working Papers 1998-W05, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert, 1996.
"Nonparametric regression using Bayesian variable selection,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 317-343, December.
- Smith, M. & Kohn, R., "undated". "Nonparametric Regression using Bayesian Variable Selection," Statistics Working Paper _009, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Min, Chung-ki & Zellner, Arnold, 1993.
"Bayesian and non-Bayesian methods for combining models and forecasts with applications to forecasting international growth rates,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 89-118, March.
- Min, C.K. & Zellner, A., 1992. ""Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Methods for Combining Models and Forecasts with Applications to Forecasting International Growth Rates"," Papers 90-92-23, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1995. "Hierarchical analysis of SUR models with extensions to correlated serial errors and time-varying parameter models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 339-360, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hall, Anthony D. & Hwang, Soosung & Satchell, Stephen E., 2002.
"Using Bayesian variable selection methods to choose style factors in global stock return models,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2301-2325.
- Stephen Satchell & Soosung Hwang & Anthony Hall, 1999. "Using Bayesian Variable Selection Methods to Choose Style Factors in Global Stock Return Models," Working Papers wp99-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Anthony Hall & Soosung Hwang & Stephen E. Satchell, 2000. "Using Bayesian Variable Selection Methods to Choose Style Factors in Global Stock Return Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1213, Econometric Society.
- Anthony D. Hall & Soosung Hwang & Steve Satchell, 2000. "Using Bayesian Variable Selection Methods to Choose Style Factors in Global Stock Return Models," Research Paper Series 31, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ericsson, Johan & Karlsson, Sune, 2003. "Choosing Factors in a Multifactor Asset Pricing Model: A Bayesian Approach," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 524, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 12 Feb 2004.
- Bin Zhou & Qinfeng Xu & Jinhong You, 2011. "Efficient estimation for error component seemingly unrelated nonparametric regression models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 121-138, January.
- Wang, Hao, 2010. "Sparse seemingly unrelated regression modelling: Applications in finance and econometrics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2866-2877, November.
- Anindya Bhadra & Bani K. Mallick, 2013. "Joint High-Dimensional Bayesian Variable and Covariance Selection with an Application to eQTL Analysis," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 447-457, June.
- Zellner, Arnold & Ando, Tomohiro, 2010. "A direct Monte Carlo approach for Bayesian analysis of the seemingly unrelated regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 33-45, November.
- Florackis, Chris & Kanas, Angelos & Kostakis, Alexandros, 2015. "Dividend policy, managerial ownership and debt financing: A non-parametric perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 783-795.
- Orbe, Susan & Ferreira, Eva & Rodriguez-Poo, Juan, 2003. "An algorithm to estimate time-varying parameter SURE models under different types of restriction," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 363-383, March.
- Sune Karlsson & Tor Jacobson, 2004.
"Finding good predictors for inflation: a Bayesian model averaging approach,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 479-496.
- Jacobson, Tor & Karlsson, Sune, 2002. "Finding Good Predictors for Inflation: A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," Working Paper Series 138, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Martins-Filho, Carlos & Yao, Feng, 2009. "Nonparametric regression estimation with general parametric error covariance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 309-333, March.
- Jinhong You & Xian Zhou, 2010. "Statistical inference on seemingly unrelated varying coefficient partially linear models," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 64(2), pages 227-253.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Ray, Bonnie K., 2003. "Modeling vector nonlinear time series using POLYMARS," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 73-90, February.
- Griffiths, W.E., 2001. "Bayesian Inference in the Seemingly Unrelated Regressions Models," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 793, The University of Melbourne.
- Zellner, Arnold & Ando, Tomohiro, 2010. "Bayesian and non-Bayesian analysis of the seemingly unrelated regression model with Student-t errors, and its application for forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 413-434, April.
- Gamerman, Dani & Moreira, Ajax R. B., 2004. "Multivariate spatial regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 262-281, November.
- W.E. Griffiths & Ma. Rebecca Valenzuela, 2004. "Gibbs Samplers for a Set of Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 912, The University of Melbourne.
- Panagiotelis, Anastasios & Smith, Michael, 2008. "Bayesian identification, selection and estimation of semiparametric functions in high-dimensional additive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 291-316, April.
- Xu, Qinfeng & You, Jinhong & Zhou, Bin, 2008. "Seemingly unrelated nonparametric models with positive correlation and constrained error variances," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 223-227, May.
- Dale J. Poirier & Gary Koop & Justin Tobias, 2005.
"Semiparametric Bayesian inference in multiple equation models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(6), pages 723-747.
- Koop, Gary M & Poirier, Dale J & Tobias, Justin, 2005. "Semiparametric Bayesian Inference in Multiple Equation Models," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12009, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chakraborty, Sounak, 2012. "Bayesian multiple response kernel regression model for high dimensional data and its practical applications in near infrared spectroscopy," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 2742-2755.
- Anett Weber & Winfried J. Steiner & Stefan Lang, 2017. "A comparison of semiparametric and heterogeneous store sales models for optimal category pricing," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 39(2), pages 403-445, March.
- Rosen, Ori & Thompson, Wesley K., 2009. "A Bayesian regression model for multivariate functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(11), pages 3773-3786, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMODELS ; ECONOMETRICS;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:1998-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.