Seemingly unrelated regression model with unequal size observations: computational aspects
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:kap:compec:v:15:y:2000:i:1-2:p:89-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Estimation of seemingly unrelated regressions with unequal numbers of observations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 365-377, May.
- repec:kap:compec:v:21:y:2003:i:1:p:3-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:compec:v:21:y:2003:i:1_2:p:3-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erricos Kontoghiorghes & Elias Dinenis & Dennis Parkinson, .
"Parallel Strategies for Solving SURE Models with Variance Inequalities and Positivity of Correlations Constraints,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
45, Society for Computational Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:41:y:2002:i:1:p:211-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.