Estimation of seemingly unrelated regressions with unequal numbers of observations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Gobbi & Tim Willems, 2011. "Identifying US Monetary Policy Shocks through Sign Restrictions in Dollarized Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-145/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Everaert, Gerdie & Jansen, Stijn, 2018.
"On the estimation of panel fiscal reaction functions: Heterogeneity or fiscal fatigue?,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 87-96.
- Gerdie Everaert, 2017. "On the estimation of panel fiscal reaction functions : Heterogeneity or fiscal fatigue?," Working Paper Research 320, National Bank of Belgium.
- Patrick Waelbroeck, 2005. "Computational Issues in the Sequential Probit Model: A Monte Carlo Study," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 141-161, October.
- Radhey S. Singh & Lichun Wang, 2012. "A Note on Estimation in Seemingly Unrelated Semi-Parametric Regression Models," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 10(1), pages 56-69, January.
- Olivier Donni & Eleonora Matteazzi, 2012.
"On the Importance of Household Production in Collective Models: Evidence from U.S. Data,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 105-106, pages 99-125.
- Donni, Olivier & Matteazzi, Eleonora, 2010. "On the Importance of Household Production in Collective Models: Evidence from U.S. Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4944, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Donni & Eleonora Matteazzi, 2011. "On the Importance of Household Production in Collective Models : Evidence from U.S. Data," Working Papers 2011-032, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Gray, Wayne B. & Shadbegian, R.J.Ronald J., 2004.
"'Optimal' pollution abatement--whose benefits matter, and how much?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 510-534, May.
- Wayne B. Gray & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 2002. "Optimal Pollution Abatement - Whose Benefits Matter, and How Much?," NBER Working Papers 9125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne B. Gray & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 2002. "‘Optimal’ Pollution Abatement – Whose Benefits Matter, and How Much?," NCEE Working Paper Series 200205, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2002.
- Snyder, Ralph D. & Ord, J. Keith & Koehler, Anne B. & McLaren, Keith R. & Beaumont, Adrian N., 2017.
"Forecasting compositional time series: A state space approach,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 502-512.
- Ralph D. Snyder & J. Keith Ord & Anne B. Koehler & Keith R. McLaren & Adrian Beaumont, 2015. "Forecasting Compositional Time Series: A State Space Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Neibergs, J. Shannon, 1998. "Macroeconomic Conditions And Agribusiness Profitability: An Analysis Using Pooled Data," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-15.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Rockoff, Hugh, 1996.
"The Gold Standard as a “Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval”,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(02), pages 389-428, June.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1995. "The Gold Standard as a `Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval'," NBER Working Papers 5340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugh Rockoff & Michael D. Bordo, 1996. "The Gold Standard as a "Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval"," Departmental Working Papers 199528, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Pamela Parrish Peterson, 1980. "A Re-Examination Of Seemingly Unrelated Regressions Methodology Applied To Estimation Of Financial Relationships," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 3(3), pages 297-308, September.
- Wang, Lichun & Lian, Heng & Singh, Radhey S., 2011. "On efficient estimators of two seemingly unrelated regressions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(5), pages 563-570, May.
- Henningsen, Arne & Hamann, Jeff D., 2007. "systemfit: A Package for Estimating Systems of Simultaneous Equations in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 23(i04).
- Foschi, Paolo & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J., 2002. "Seemingly unrelated regression model with unequal size observations: computational aspects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 211-229, November.
- Luz María Ferrada & Pilar Zarzosa, 2010. "Diferencias Regionales en la Participación Laboral Femenina en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 47(136), pages 249-272.
- Lynch, Anthony W. & Wachter, Jessica A., 2013.
"Using Samples of Unequal Length in Generalized Method of Moments Estimation,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(01), pages 277-307, February.
- Anthony W. Lynch & Jessica A. Wachter, 2008. "Using Samples of Unequal Length in Generalized Method of Moments Estimation," NBER Working Papers 14411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hailong Qian & Heather L. Bednarek, 2015. "Partial efficient estimation of SUR models," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 338-348.
- Radhey S. Singh & Lichun Wang, 2011. "Bayes and Empirical Bayes Estimators with Their Unique Simpler Forms and Their Superiorities over BLUE in Two Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 9(2), pages 88-103, July.
- Andrew J. Patton, 2006. "Estimation of multivariate models for time series of possibly different lengths," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 147-173.
- Henningsen, Arne & Hamann, Jeff, 2006. "systemfit: A Package to Estimate Simultaneous Equation Systems in R," MPRA Paper 1421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richardson, Katarina, 2000. "The evolution of the marriage premium in the Swedish labor market 1968-1991," Working Paper Series 2000:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Drton, Mathias & Andersson, Steen A. & Perlman, Michael D., 2006. "Conditional independence models for seemingly unrelated regressions with incomplete data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 385-411, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:5:y:1977:i:3:p:365-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.