Parallel Strategies for Solving SURE Models with Variance Inequalities and Positivity of Correlations Constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Erricos Kontoghiorghes & Elias Dinenis & Dennis Parkinson, "undated". "Parallel Strategies for Solving SURE Models with Variance Inequalities and Positivity of Correlations Constraints," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 45, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Creel & William Goffe, 2008.
"Multi-core CPUs, Clusters, and Grid Computing: A Tutorial,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 353-382, November.
- William L. Goffe & Michael Creel, 2005. "Multi-core CPUs, Clusters and Grid Computing: a Tutorial," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 438, Society for Computational Economics.
- Foschi, Paolo & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J., 2003. "Estimating seemingly unrelated regression models with vector autoregressive disturbances," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 27-44, October.
- Foschi, Paolo & Belsley, David A. & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J., 2003. "A comparative study of algorithms for solving seemingly unrelated regressions models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 3-35, October.
- Foschi, Paolo & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J., 2002. "Seemingly unrelated regression model with unequal size observations: computational aspects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 211-229, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:15:y:2000:i:1-2:p:89-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.