Passenger reactions to market deregulation: First results from the experience of the Greek islands market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantinos Rigas & Evangelos Sambracos & Androniki Gatzoli, 2011.
"Air and sea transport: Competition strategies under normal and economic crisis environments,"
SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business,
SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 61(3-4), pages 65-84, July - De.
- Rigas, Konstantinos & Sambracos, Evangelos & Gatzoli, Androniki, 2011. "Air and Sea Transport: Competition Strategies Under Normal and Economic Crisis Environments," MPRA Paper 52445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evangelos Sambracos & Marina Maniat, 2014. "Financial Crisis & Passenger Shipping: Evidence from Greece," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 64(2), pages 40-49, April-Jun.
- Tsekeris, Theodore, 2009. "Dynamic analysis of air travel demand in competitive island markets," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 267-273.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:17:y:2009:i:5:p:396-401 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMarket deregulation; Airâ€“sea competition; Island regions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:13:y:2007:i:2:p:61-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.