Equilibrium State Aid in Integrating Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Stephen, 2001. "Industrial Organization: A European Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198297284.
- Bruce Elmslie, 2004. "Adam Smith and Noneconomic Objectives," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 689-692, September.
- Brainard, S Lael, 1994. "Last One Out Wins: Trade Policy in an International Exit Game," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(1), pages 151-172, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertsch Christoph & Calcagno Claudio & Le Quement Mark, 2015.
"Systematic Bailout Guarantees and Tacit Coordination,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-36, January.
- Bertsch, Christoph & Calcagno, Claudio & Le Quement, Mark, 2014. "Systematic bailout guarantees and tacit coordination," Working Paper Series 289, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Marcella Nicolini & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2013.
"Aiding Car Producers in the EU: Money in Search of a Strategy,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 67-87, March.
- Marcella Nicolini & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2012. "Aiding Car Producers in the EU: Money in Search of a Strategy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0115, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Christoph Bertsch & Claudio Calcagno & Mark Le Quement, 2009. "State aid and tacit collusion," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/36, European University Institute.
- Fatih Cemil ÖZBUĞDAY & Erik BROUWER, 2016.
"Measuring the Extent of European State Aid Control: An Econometric Analysis of the European Commission Decisions,"
Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 24(30).
- Brouwer, E. & Ozbugday, F.C., 2011. "Measuring the Extent of European State Aid Control : An Econometric Analysis of the European Commission Decisions," Discussion Paper 2011-010, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:8:y:2008:i:1:n:33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.