Industrial Organization: A European Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ilya A. Dolmatov & Vladimir V. Dvorkin & Igor V. Maskaev, 2015. "Parametric and Non-Parametric Cost Efficiency Benchmarking of Water Utilities in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 42/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kauko, Karlo, 2004. "The links between securities settlement systems: An oligopoly theoretic approach," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 585-600.
- Livat, Florine & Remaud, Hervé, 2016. "Factors Impacting Wine Price Mark-Ups in Restaurants," Working Papers 234639, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Gil-Molto, Maria Jose & Orts, Vicente, 2006. "Game-theoretic aspects of international mergers: Theory and case studies," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 395-409, September.
- Stephen Martin & Paola Valbonesi, 2006. "The State Aid Game," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0024, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Jochen Lorentzen & Peter Møllgaard, 2006.
"Competition Policy and Innovation,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook on Industrial Policy, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter Møllgaard & Jo Lorentzen, 2005. "Competition Policy and Innovation," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Møllgaard, Peter & Lorentzen, Jo, 2006. "Competition Policy and Innovation," Working Papers 09-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Martin Stephen & Valbonesi Paola, 2008. "Equilibrium State Aid in Integrating Markets," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-39, August.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:1:p:214-219 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-16-00868 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baarsma, Barbara & de Nooij, Michiel & Koster, Weero & van der Weijden, Cecilia, 2007. "Divide and rule. The economic and legal implications of the proposed ownership unbundling of distribution and supply companies in the Dutch electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1785-1794, March.
- Kaplan, Todd R. & Luski, Israel & Wettstein, David, 2003. "Innovative activity and sunk cost," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 1111-1133, October.
- Arijit Mukherjee & Laixun Zhao, 2017. "Profit Raising Entry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 214-219, March.
- Nina Ponikvar & Maks Tajnikar, 2011. "Are the Determinants of Markup Size Industry-Specific? The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing Firms," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(2), pages 229-244, June.
- Tamminen, Saara & Chang, Han-Hsin, 2012. "Company heterogeneity and mark-up variability," Working Papers 32, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Kemppainen, Kari, 2003. "Competition and regulation in European retail payment systems," Research Discussion Papers 16/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Saara Tamminen & Han-Hsin Chang, 2013. "Firm and sectoral heterogeneity in markup variability," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 157-178, February.
- Woerdman Edwin & Arcuri Alessandra & Clò Stefano, 2008. "Emissions Trading and the Polluter-Pays Principle: Do Polluters Pay under Grandfathering?," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 565-590, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198297284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.