Health-related Services in Multilateral and Preferential Trade Arrangements in Asia and the Pacific
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cossy, Mireille, 2006. "Determining likeness under the GATS: Squaring the circle?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2006-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Tubagus Feridhanusetyawan, 2005. "Preferential Trade Agreements in the Asia-Pacific Region," IMF Working Papers 05/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Roy, Martin & Marchetti, Juan & Lim, Hoe, 2006. "Services liberalization in the new generation of Preferential Trade Agreements (PTAs): How much further than the GATS?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2006-07, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Chantal Blouin & Nick Drager & Richard Smith, 2006. "International Trade in Health Services and the GATS : Current Issues and Debates," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7402.
- Arunanondchai, Jutamas & Fink, Carsten, 2007. "Trade in health services in the ASEAN region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4147, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:asr:journl:v:7:y:2017:i:special:p:54-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fahmida Khatun & Mazbahul Ahamad, 2015. "Liberalising trade in health services: constraints and prospects for South Asian countries," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 57-70, January.
- Adlung, Rudolf, 2009. "Trade in healthcare and health insurance services: The GATS as a supporting actor (?)," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2009-15, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth services trade; GATS; TRIPS; Preferential Trade Aggreeemetns; Modes of Services Delivery; ASEAN;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2007-03-17 (Health Economics)
- NEP-INT-2007-03-17 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-03-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esc:wpaper:3007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yann Duval). General contact details of provider: http://www.unescap.org/tid/artnet/ .