Report NEP-HEA-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sara Bleich & David Cutler & Christopher Murray & Alyce Adams, 2007. "Why Is The Developed World Obese?," NBER Working Papers 12954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry Saffer & Melanie Wakefield & Yvonne Terry-McElrath, 2007. "The Effect of Nicotine Replacement Therapy Advertising on Youth Smoking," NBER Working Papers 12964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amitabh Chandra & Jonathan Gruber & Robin McKnight, 2007. "Patient Cost-Sharing, Hospitalization Offsets, and the Design of Optimal Health Insurance for the Elderly," NBER Working Papers 12972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Rosemarie Nagel & Juan Vicente Sánchez-Andrés, 2007. "Social capabilities in Alzheimer’s patients," Economics Working Papers 1020, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mia Mikic, 2007. "Health-related Services in Multilateral and Preferential Trade Arrangements in Asia and the Pacific," Working Papers 3007, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Item repec:pdn:wp2007:0702 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Dolan & Oyeyemi Oluboyede & Jennifer Roberts, 2005. "Testing models of stochastic choice in health state valuation data," Working Papers 2005017, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2005.
- Sholeh A. Maani & Rhema Vaithianathan & Barbara Wolfe, 2006. "Inequality and Health: Is Housing Crowding the Link?," Working Papers 06_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.