Liberalizing trade in services : a survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Fillat Castejón & Joseph F. Francois & Julia Woerz, 2008. "Trade through FDI: investing in services," Documentos de Trabajo dt2008-06, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- James R. Markusen & Bridget Strand, 2007. "Trade in Business Services in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 12816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2013.
"The Tradability of Services: Geographic Concentration and Trade Costs,"
NBER Working Papers
19759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2015. "The Tradability of Services: Geographic Concentration and Trade Costs," Working Paper Series WP15-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2014. "The Tradability Of Services: Geographic Concentration And Trade Costs," Working Papers 14-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bernard Hoekman & Aaditya Mattoo & André Sapir, 2007.
"The political economy of services trade liberalization: a case for international regulatory cooperation?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 367-391, Autumn.
- André Sapir & Bernard Hoekman & Aaditya Mattoo, 2007. "The political economy of services trade liberalization: a case for international regulatory cooperation?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8098, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya & Sapir, André, 2007. "The Political Economy of Services Trade Liberalization: A Case for International Regulatory Cooperation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6457, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:3:p:490-498 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damijan, Jože & Kostevc, Črt & Marek, Philipp & Rojec, Matija, 2015. "Do Manufacturing Firms Benefit from Services FDI? – Evidence from Six New EU Member States," IWH Discussion Papers 5/2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba & Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2010.
"The ASEAN Services Sector and the Growth Rebalancing Model,"
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2010. "The ASEAN Services Sector and the Growth Rebalancing Model," ADBI Working Papers 246, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2011. "The ASEAN Services Sector and the Growth Rebalancing Model," Discussion Papers DP 2011-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2013. "Twenty Years after Philippine Trade Liberalization and Industrialization: What Has Happened and Where Do We Go from Here," Discussion Papers DP 2013-21, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Aldaba, Fernando T., 2014. "Services Liberalization in the Philippines: A Capacity Needs Assessment for AEC 2015," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2012 Vol. 39 Nos. 1-2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Krushna Mohan Pattanaik, 2010. "Challenges and Prospects in the Measurement of Trade in Services," Working Papers 241, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "Services trade and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4461, The World Bank.
- Brenton, Paul & Newfarmer, Richard & Walkenhorst, Peter, 2009. "Avenues for Export Diversification: Issues for Low-Income Countries," MPRA Paper 22758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Paunov, Caroline, 2012. "Foreign direct investment in services and manufacturing productivity: Evidence for Chile," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 305-321.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2007. "Regulatory cooperation, aid for trade and the general agreement on trade in services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4451, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Trade and Services; Free Trade; Transport Economics Policy&Planning; ICT Policy and Strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.