Services Liberalization in the Philippines: A Capacity Needs Assessment for AEC 2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2010.
"The ASEAN Services Sector and the Growth Rebalancing Model,"
ADBI Working Papers
246, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2011. "The ASEAN Services Sector and the Growth Rebalancing Model," Discussion Papers DP 2011-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba & Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2010. "The ASEAN Services Sector and the Growth Rebalancing Model," Working Papers id:2922, eSocialSciences.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2006. "Liberalizing trade in services : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4030, The World Bank.
- Hikari Ishido & Yoshifumi Fukunaga, 2012. "Liberalization of Trade in Services: Toward a Harmonized ASEAN++ FTA," Working Papers PB-2012-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; capacity building; Philippines; ASEAN Economic Community (AEC); services;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:pjdevt:pjd_2012_vol__39_nos__1-2b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .