Report NEP-FDG-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2010. "Can Second-Generation Endogenous Growth Models Explain The Productivity Trends and Knowledge Production In the Asian Miracle Economies?," Monash Economics Working Papers 01-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Mahmoud Sami Nabi & Taoufik Rajhi, 2010. "Banking, Credit Market Imperfection and Economic Growth," Working Papers 540, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2010.
- Theodore Palivos & Dimitrios varvarigos, 2010. "Pollution Abatement as a Source of Stabilisation and Long-Run Growth," Discussion Paper Series 2010_13, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2010.
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, AndrÃ©, 2010. "Scope of Innovations, Knowledge Spillovers and Growth," LERNA Working Papers 10.11.317, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Tomohiro Hirano & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2010. "Asset Bubbles, Endogenous Growth, and Financial Frictions," CARF F-Series CARF-F-223, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Sep 2010.
- Boyer, Marcel & Lasserre, Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "A Dynamic Duopoly Investment Game under Uncertain Market Growth," LERNA Working Papers 10.12.318, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ratbek, Ratbek, 2010. "Nonlinear effect of corruption, uncertainty, and growth," MPRA Paper 24834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Md. Rabiul Islam, 2010. "Human Capital Composition, Proximity to Technology Frontier and Productivity Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 23-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Diego A. Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2010. "Technology Diffusion and Postwar Growth," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-027, Harvard Business School.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2010. "The ASEAN Services Sector and the Growth Rebalancing Model," ADBI Working Papers 246, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Baafi Antwi, Joseph & Oppong Kwakye, Francis, 2010. "Urban governance and planning for Economic growth," MPRA Paper 24929, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2010.
- Mark Setterfield, 2010. "Anticipations of the Crisis: On the Similarities Between Post Keynesian Economics and Regulation Theory," Working Papers 1007, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Drama, Bedi Guy Herve & Yao, Shen, 2010. "Management of Stock Price and it Effect on Economic Growth: Case study of West African Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 24907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter E Robertson & Jessica Y Xu, 2010. "In China's Wake: Has Asia Gained From China's Growth?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Takahashi, Harutaka, 2010. "Global analysis of the growth and cycles of multi-sector economies with constant returns: A turnpike approach," MPRA Paper 24860, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2010.