Trade, People and Places: A Social Economic-Geographic Approach to Comparative Institutional Advantage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott, Allen J. (ed.), 2001. "Global City-Regions: Trends, Theory, Policy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198297994.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 2004. "In Defense of Globalization: It Has a Human Face," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(6), pages 9-20, November-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geoffrey Schneider, 2008. "Comparative Institutional Advantage and the Appropriate Development Model for Sub-Saharan Africa," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 115-124, August.
- Geoffrey Schneider & Paul Susman, 2010. "Uneven Development and Grounded Comparative Institutional Advantage: Lessons from Sweden and Mondragon," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Geoffrey Schneider, 2008. "Comparative Institutional Advantage and the Appropriate Development Model for Sub-Saharan Africa," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 115-124, January.
- Escobal, Javier & Favareto, Arilson & Aguirre, Francisco & Ponce, Carmen, 2015. "Linkage to Dynamic Markets and Rural Territorial Development in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 44-55.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; comparative advantage; comparative institutional advantage; social economics; geography;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:66:y:2008:i:4:p:469-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .