Trade, People and Places: A Social Economic-Geographic Approach to Comparative Institutional Advantage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tobin, James, 1975. "Keynesian Models of Recession and Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 195-202, May.
- Gregory Mankiw, N. & Swagel, Phillip, 2006.
"The politics and economics of offshore outsourcing,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 1027-1056, July.
- Phillip Swagel & N. Gregory Mankiw, 2005. "The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing," AEI Economics Working Papers 49881, American Enterprise Institute.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Phillip Swagel, 2006. "The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing," NBER Working Papers 12398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Phillip Swagel, 2006. "The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2120, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2004. "Where Ricardo and Mill Rebut and Confirm Arguments of Mainstream Economists Supporting Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 135-146, Summer.
- Wolfgang F. Stolper & Paul A. Samuelson, 1941. "Protection and Real Wages," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 58-73.
- Lori G. Kletzer, 2001. "Job Loss from Imports: Measuring the Costs," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 110.
- William R. Cline, 1997. "Trade and Income Distribution," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geoffrey Schneider, 2008. "Comparative Institutional Advantage and the Appropriate Development Model for Sub-Saharan Africa," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 115-124, August.
- Escobal, Javier & Favareto, Arilson & Aguirre, Francisco & Ponce, Carmen, 2015. "Linkage to Dynamic Markets and Rural Territorial Development in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 44-55.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; comparative advantage; comparative institutional advantage; social economics; geography;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:66:y:2008:i:4:p:469-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .