Explaining Intermetropolitan Variation in Housing Prices, Rents and Land Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Du, Hongyan & Ma, Yongkai & An, Yunbi, 2011. "The impact of land policy on the relation between housing and land prices: Evidence from China," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 19-27, February.
- Andreas Mense, 2016.
"The Value of Energy Efficiency and the Role of Expected Heating Costs,"
eres2016_153, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Mense, Andreas, 2017. "The Value of Energy Efficiency and the Role of Expected Heating Costs," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168212, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Wu, Guiying Laura & Feng, Qu & Li, Pei, 2015.
"Does local governments’ budget deficit push up housing prices in China?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 183-196.
- Guiying Laura WU & Qu FENG & Pei LI, 2014. "Does Local Governments' Budget Deficit Push Up Housing Prices in China?," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1409, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Bischoff, Oliver, 2012.
"Explaining regional variation in equilibrium real estate prices and income,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-15.
- Oliver Bischoff, 2010. "Explaining Regional Variation in Equilibrium Real Estate Prices and Income," Working Papers 036, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2050-:d:118040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taltavull de La Paz, Paloma, 2000. "Determinant Of Housing Prices In Spanish'S Urban Areas," ERSA conference papers ersa00p258, European Regional Science Association.
- Rena Sivitanidou, 1999. "Office Rent Processes: The Case of U.S. Metropolitan Markets," Working Paper 8664, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Jarl G. Kallberg & Crocker H. Liu & Paolo Pasquariello, 2014. "On the Price Comovement of U.S. Residential Real Estate Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(1), pages 71-108, March.
- Changrong Deng & Yongkai Ma & Yao-Min Chiang, 2009. "The Dynamic Behavior of Chinese Housing Prices," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 12(2), pages 121-134.
- Tom Kauko & Roland Goetgeluk, 2005. "Spatial and multidimensional analysis of the Dutch housing market using the Kohonen Map and GIS," ERSA conference papers ersa05p91, European Regional Science Association.
- Yunlong Gong & Peter Boelhouwer & Jan de Haan, 2016. "Interurban house price gradient: Effect of urban hierarchy distance on house prices," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 53(15), pages 3317-3335, November.
- Benedetto Manganelli & Francesco Tajani, 2015. "Macroeconomic Variables and Real Estate in Italy and in the usa," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 31-48.
- Chang, Chuang-Chang & Chao, Ching-Hsiang & Yeh, Jin-Huei, 2016. "The role of buy-side anchoring bias: Evidence from the real estate market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 34-58.
- Wu, JunJie, 2014. "Public open-space conservation under a budget constraint," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 96-101.
- J. Phillips & E. Goodstein, 2000. "Growth management and housing prices: the case of Portland, Oregon," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(3), pages 334-344, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:24:y:1996:i:2:p:219-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.