Changes in Spatial and Sectoral Patterns of Employment in Ile-de-France, 1978-97
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Salvati & Giuseppe Venanzoni & Pere Serra & Margherita Carlucci, 2016. "Scattered or polycentric? Untangling urban growth in three southern European metropolitan regions through exploratory spatial data analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 57(1), pages 1-29, July.
- Miquel-Angel Garcia-Lopez, 2011. "The accessibility city. When transport infrastructure matters in urban spatial structure," ERSA conference papers ersa10p521, European Regional Science Association.
- Miquel-Àngel Garcia-López & Camille Hémet & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2017.
"How does transportation shape intrametropolitan growth? An answer from the Regional Express Rail,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(5), pages 758-780, November.
- Miquel-Ángel Garcia-López & Camille Hémet & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2015. "How does transportation shape Intrametropolitan growth? An answer from the regional express rail," Working Papers 2015/20, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Miquel-Àngel Garcia-López & Camille Hémet & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2017. "How does transportation shape intrametropolitan growth? An answer from the Regional Express Rail," Post-Print halshs-01626763, HAL.
- Nappi-Choulet, Ingrid & Décamps, Aurélien, 2011.
"Is Sustainability Attractive for Corporate Real Estate Decisions ?,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1106, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Aurélien Décamps, 2011. "Is Sustainability Attractive for Corporate Real Estate Decisions?," ERES eres2011_40, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Aurélien Décamps, 2011. "Is Sustainability Attractive for Corporate Real Estate Decisions ?," Post-Print hal-00609149, HAL.
- Huang, Qiong & Chand, Satish, 2015. "Spatial spillovers of regional wages: Evidence from Chinese provinces," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 97-109.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2015. "Agglomeration vs. dispersion of economic activities in the districts of Paris," Working Papers 2072/246965, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Ivan Muñiz & Miguel-Àngel García-López, 2012. "Chaos and order in the contemporary city. The impact of urban spatial structure on population density and commuting distance in Barcelona, 1986-2001," Working Papers wpdea1207, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Marta Yánez Contreras & Marta Yánez Contreras, 2010. "El mercado laboral desde una perspectiva espacial," REVISTA APUNTES DEL CENES, UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA Y TECNOLOGICA DE COLOMBIA, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:43:y:2006:i:11:p:2075-2098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.