Do Office-Commercial Firms Value Access to Service Employment Centers? A Hedonic Value Analysis within Polycentric Los Angeles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ling Hin Li, 1995. "Privatization of Land Use Rights in Shanghai, China," ERES eres1995_194, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- repec:arz:wpaper:eres1995-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Renaud, B., 1991. "Housing reform in socialist economies," World Bank - Discussion Papers 125, World Bank.
- Blackshaw, Philip W. & Thompson, Louis S. & DEC & ESD, 1993. "Railway reform in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1137, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven G. Craig & Janet E. Kohlhase & Adam W. Perdue, 2016.
"Empirical Polycentricity: The Complex Relationship Between Employment Centers,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 25-52, January.
- Steven Craig & Janet Kohlhase & Adam Perdue, 2014. "Empirical Polycentricity: The Complex Relationship Between Employment Centers," Working Papers 2014-055-59, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Rachel Guillain & Julie Le Gallo & CÃ©line Boiteux-Orain, 2004.
"The evolution of the spatial and sectoral patterns in Ile-de-France over 1978-1997,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p59, European Regional Science Association.
- GUILLAIN, Rachel & LE GALLO, Julie & BOITEUX-ORAIN, Céline, 2004. "The evolution of the spatial and sectoral patterns in Ile-De-France over 1978-1997," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2004-02, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Nichols, Joseph B. & Oliner, Stephen D. & Mulhall, Michael R., 2013.
"Swings in commercial and residential land prices in the United States,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 57-76.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Joseph B. Nichols & Michael R. Mulhall, 2012. "Swings in commercial and residential land prices in the United States," AEI Economics Working Papers 16021, American Enterprise Institute.
- Marko Kryvobokov & Louafi Bouzouina, 2014. "Willingness to pay for accessibility under the conditions of residential segregation," Post-Print halshs-01082820, HAL.
- Cutter, W. Bowman & Franco, Sofia F., 2012. "Do parking requirements significantly increase the area dedicated to parking? A test of the effect of parking requirements values in Los Angeles County," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 901-925.
- Fuerst, Franz, 2007.
"Office Rent Determinants: A Hedonic Panel Analysis,"
11445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Fuerst, 2008. "Office Rent Determinants: a Hedonic Panel Analysis," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2008-12, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- V.Atilla Oven & Dilek Pekdemir, 2004. "A comparison between office rent determinants of Istanbul and other major metropolitan areas," ERSA conference papers ersa04p166, European Regional Science Association.
- McDonald, John F. & McMillen, Daniel P., 2000. "Employment Subcenters and Subsequent Real Estate Development in Suburban Chicago," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 135-157, July.
- McMillen, Daniel P. & McDonald, John F., 1998. "Suburban Subcenters and Employment Density in Metropolitan Chicago," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 157-180, March.
- Catherine Baumont,, 2004. "Spatial effects in housing price models : do housing prices capitalize urban development policies in the agglomeration of Dijon (1999) ?," Working Papers hal-01525664, HAL.
- Sivitanidou, Rena, 1997. "Are Center Access Advantages Weakening? The Case of Office-Commercial Markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 79-97, July.
- Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou, 2014. "Population Density In A Central-Place System," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 450-461, June.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "The Effects of Railway Investments in a Polycentric City," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-089/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:40:y:1996:i:2:p:125-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.