Subcenters in the Los Angeles Region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giuliano, Genevieve & Small, Kenneth A., 1991. "Subcenters in the Los Angeles Region," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6ts0t95w, University of California Transportation Center.
References listed on IDEAS
- P Gordon & H W Richardson & H L Wong, 1986. "The Distribution of Population and Employment in a Polycentric City: The Case of Los Angeles," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(2), pages 161-173, February.
- Kim, Tschangho John, 1983. "A combined land use-transportation model when zonal travel demand is endogenously determined," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 449-462, December.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Ogawa, Hideaki, 1982. "Multiple equilibria and structural transition of non-monocentric urban configurations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 161-196, May.
- Griffith, Daniel A., 1981. "Modelling urban population density in a multi-centered city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 298-310, May.
- P Gordon & H W Richardson & H L Wong, 1986. "The distribution of population and employment in a polycentric city: the case of Los Angeles," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(2), pages 161-173, February.
- Eugene F. Brigham, 1965. "The Determinants of Residential Land Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(4), pages 325-334.
- Philip G. Hartwick & John M. Hartwick, 1974. "Efficient Resource Allocation in a Multinucleated City with Intermediate Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(2), pages 340-352.
- Anderson, John E., 1982. "Cubic-spline urban-density functions," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 155-167, September.
- White, Michelle J., 1976. "Firm suburbanization and urban subcenters," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt7xv976dj. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .