Location quotient and trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keizo Mizuno & Fumitoshi Mizutani & Noriyoshi Nakayama, 2006.
"Industrial diversity and metropolitan unemployment rate,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 157-172, March.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Keizo Mizuno & Noriyoshi Nakayama, 2003. "Industrial Diversity and Metropolitan Unemployment Rate," ERSA conference papers ersa03p141, European Regional Science Association.
- Thijs ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2009.
"The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 23, pages 425-446
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thijs Ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2001. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 93-108.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 1996. "The location of comparative advantages on the basis of fundamentals only," Discussion Paper 1996-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 1997. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-07, CIRANO.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1992.
"Growth in Cities,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1126-1152, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1991. "Growth in Cities," NBER Working Papers 3787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Kallal, Hedi D. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1992. "Growth in Cities," Scholarly Articles 3451309, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alex Hoen & Jan Oosterhaven, 2006. "On the measurement of comparative advantage," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 677-691, August.
- Brown, Scott J. & Coulson, N. Edward & Engle, Robert F., 1992. "On the determination of regional base and regional base multipliers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 619-635, November.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Snickars, Folke, 1987. "Regional and multiregional economic models: A survey," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: P. Nijkamp (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 257-294 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karyn Morrissey, 2016. "A location quotient approach to producing regional production multipliers for the Irish economy," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 491-506, August.
- Shu-hen Chiang, 2012. "Shift-share analysis and international trade," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(3), pages 571-588, December.
- Shu-Hen Chiang, 2014. "The dilemma of "Twin Cities": is the suburban dependence hypothesis applicable?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 149-163, June.
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:43:y:2009:i:2:p:399-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.