Location quotient and trade
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alex Hoen & Jan Oosterhaven, 2006. "On the measurement of comparative advantage," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 677-691, August.
- Thijs ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2009.
"The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,
in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 23, pages 425-446
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thijs Ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2001. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 93-108.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 1996. "The location of comparative advantages on the basis of fundamentals only," Discussion Paper 1996-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 1997. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-07, CIRANO.
- Brown, Scott J. & Coulson, N. Edward & Engle, Robert F., 1992. "On the determination of regional base and regional base multipliers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 619-635, November.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1991.
"Growth in Cities,"
NBER Working Papers
3787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keizo Mizuno & Fumitoshi Mizutani & Noriyoshi Nakayama, 2006. "Industrial diversity and metropolitan unemployment rate," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 157-172, March.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Snickars, Folke, 1987. "Regional and multiregional economic models: A survey," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: P. Nijkamp (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 257-294 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:43:y:2009:i:2:p:399-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.