On the measurement of comparative advantage
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 40 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Ballance & Helmut Forstner & Tracy Murray, 1985. "On measuring comparative advantage: A note on Bowen’s indices," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 346-350, June.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Charles Marrewijk, 2001. "On the empirical distribution of the Balassa index," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Kunimoto, Kazutaka, 1977. "Typology of Trade Intensity Indices," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 17(2), pages 15-32, February.
- Thijs Ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2001.
"The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 93-108.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 1996. "The location of comparative advantages on the basis of fundamentals only," Discussion Paper 1996-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 1997. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-07, CIRANO.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:40:y:2006:i:3:p:677-691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.