Typology of Trade Intensity Indices
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 17 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: +81-42-580-8000|
Web page: http://www.econ.hit-u.ac.jp/
More information through EDIRC
- Iván Arribas & Francisco Pérez & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2014. "The dynamics of international trade integration: 1967–2004," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 19-41, February.
- Arribas Ivan & Perez Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili, 2010.
"The Determinants of International Financial Integration Revisited: The Role of Networks and Geographic Neutrality,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-55, December.
- Pérez García Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili & Arribas Fernández Iván, 2009. "The Determinants of International Financial Integration Revisited: The Role of Networks and Geographic Neutrality," Working Papers 201049, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Arribas, Iván & Pérez, Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2009. "The determinants of international financial integration revisited: the role of networks and geographic neutrality," MPRA Paper 18717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferto, Imre & Hubbard, Lionel J., 2003. "The Dynamics Of Agri-Food Trade Patterns - The Hungarian Case," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25851, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Iván Arribas & Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2015. "Is full banking integration desirable?," Working Papers 2015/05, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Ufuk gunes Bebek, 2011. "Consistency of the proposed additive measures of revealed comparative advantage," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2491-2499.
- Jianhong Zhang, 2005. "An explanatory study of bilateral FDI relations: The case of China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 133-150.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04c11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iapadre, P. Lelio & Tajoli, Lucia, 2014. "Emerging countries and trade regionalization. A network analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(S1), pages 89-110.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Charles Marrewijk, 2001. "On the empirical distribution of the Balassa index," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Fertő, Imre & Hubbard, Lionel J., 2005. "Az agrárkereskedelem dinamikája - A csatlakozó országok esete
[The dynamics of agri-food trade patterns - the accession countries case]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 24-38.
- Andrea Brasili & Paolo Epifani & Rodolfo Helg, 1999. "On the dynamics of trade patterns," LIUC Papers in Economics 61, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Andrea Brasili & Paolo Epifani & Rodolfo Helg, 2000. "On the Dynamics of Trade Patterns," International Trade 0004006, EconWPA.
- Andrea Brasili & Paolo Epifani & Rodolfo Helg, 2000. "On the Dynamics of Trade Patterns," KITeS Working Papers 115, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2000.
- Alex Hoen & Jan Oosterhaven, 2006. "On the measurement of comparative advantage," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 677-691, August.
- Hoen, Alex R., 2001. "On the measurement of comparative advantage," Research Report 04C11, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Jianhong Zhang & Arjen Witteloostuijn, 2004. "Economic openness and trade linkages of China: An empirical study of the determinants of chinese trade intensities from 1993 to 1999," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 140(2), pages 254-281, June.
- Christopher Edmonds & Yao Li, 2010. "A New Perspective On China Trade Growth: Application Of A New Index Of Bilateral Trade Intensity," Working Papers 201025, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Vollrath, 1991. "A theoretical evaluation of alternative trade intensity measures of revealed comparative advantage," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(2), pages 265-280, June.
- Ufuk Gunes Bebek, 2011. "Robustness of the Proposed Measures of Revealed Comparative Advantage," Studies in Economics 1121, School of Economics, University of Kent.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitjec:v:17:y:1977:i:2:p:15-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed