Typology of Trade Intensity Indices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carton, Christine & Slim, Sadri, 2018. "Trade misinvoicing in OECD countries: what can we learn from bilateral trade intensity indices?," MPRA Paper 85703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bo Chen & Yao Li, 2014. "Analyzing Bilateral Trade Barriers under Global Trade Context: A Gravity Model Adjusted Trade Intensity Index Approach," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 326-339, May.
- Iván Arribas & Francisco Pérez & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2014. "The dynamics of international trade integration: 1967–2004," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 19-41, February.
- repec:eee:inteco:v:153:y:2018:i:c:p:11-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arribas Ivan & Perez Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili, 2010.
"The Determinants of International Financial Integration Revisited: The Role of Networks and Geographic Neutrality,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-55, December.
- Pérez García Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili & Arribas Fernández Iván, 2009. "The Determinants of International Financial Integration Revisited: The Role of Networks and Geographic Neutrality," Working Papers 201049, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Arribas, Iván & Pérez, Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2009. "The determinants of international financial integration revisited: the role of networks and geographic neutrality," MPRA Paper 18717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ags:aolpei:276072 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferto, Imre & Hubbard, Lionel J., 2003. "The Dynamics Of Agri-Food Trade Patterns - The Hungarian Case," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25851, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andrea Brasili & Paolo Epifani & Rodolfo Helg, 1999.
"On the dynamics of trade patterns,"
LIUC Papers in Economics
61, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Andrea Brasili & Paolo Epifani & Rodolfo Helg, 2000. "On the Dynamics of Trade Patterns," International Trade 0004006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Brasili & Paolo Epifani & Rodolfo Helg, 2000. "On the Dynamics of Trade Patterns," KITeS Working Papers 115, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2000.
- Iván Arribas & Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2015. "Is full banking integration desirable?," Working Papers 2015/05, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Alex Hoen & Jan Oosterhaven, 2006. "On the measurement of comparative advantage," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 677-691, August.
- Jianhong Zhang & Arjen Witteloostuijn, 2004. "Economic openness and trade linkages of China: An empirical study of the determinants of chinese trade intensities from 1993 to 1999," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 140(2), pages 254-281, June.
- Ufuk gunes Bebek, 2011. "Consistency of the proposed additive measures of revealed comparative advantage," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2491-2499.
- Jianhong Zhang, 2005. "An explanatory study of bilateral FDI relations: The case of China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 133-150.
- Christopher Edmonds & Yao Li, 2010. "A New Perspective On China Trade Growth: Application Of A New Index Of Bilateral Trade Intensity," Working Papers 201025, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04c11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iapadre, P. Lelio & Tajoli, Lucia, 2014. "Emerging countries and trade regionalization. A network analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(S1), pages 89-110.
- Thomas Vollrath, 1991. "A theoretical evaluation of alternative trade intensity measures of revealed comparative advantage," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(2), pages 265-280, June.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Charles Marrewijk, 2001. "On the empirical distribution of the Balassa index," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Fertő, Imre & Hubbard, Lionel J., 2005.
"Az agrárkereskedelem dinamikája - A csatlakozó országok esete
[The dynamics of agri-food trade patterns - the accession countries case]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 24-38.
- Ufuk Gunes Bebek, 2011. "Robustness of the Proposed Measures of Revealed Comparative Advantage," Studies in Economics 1121, School of Economics, University of Kent.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitjec:v:17:y:1977:i:2:p:15-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.