Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Manfred M., 2006. "Neural Networks. A General Framework for Non-Linear Function Approximation," MPRA Paper 77776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grubesic, Tony H., 0. "Spatial dimensions of Internet activity," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 363-387, August.
- Henry G. Overman, 2010.
""Gis A Job": What Use Geographical Information Systems In Spatial Economics?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 165-180.
- Overman, Henry G., 2009. ""Gis a job": what use geographical information systems in spatial economics?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33247, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Overman, Henry G., 2010. "Gis a job: what use geographical information systems in spatial economics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30784, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Henry Overman, 2009. ""Gis a Job": What Use Geographical Information Systems in Spatial Economics?," SERC Discussion Papers 0026, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2004. "STARS: Space-Time Analysis of Regional Systems," Urban/Regional 0406001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm & Yasuhide Okuyama & Samia Islam, 2006.
"A method for constructing commodity by industry flow matrices,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(4), pages 909-920, December.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm & Yasuhide Okuyama & Samia Islam, 2004. "Method for Constructing Commodity by Industry Flow Matrices," Working Papers Working Paper 2004-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Rey, Sergio J. & Anselin, Luc, 2007. "PySAL: A Python Library of Spatial Analytical Methods," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 37(1), pages 5-27.
- Tony H. Grubesic & Timothy C. Matisziw & Alan T. Murray & Diane Snediker, 2008. "Comparative Approaches for Assessing Network Vulnerability," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 31(1), pages 88-112, January.
- Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Yasuhide Okuyama & Michael Sonis, 2001. "Economic Interdependence Within the Chicago Metropolitan Area: A Miyazawa Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 195-217.
- S J Rey & R W Jackson, 1999. "Labor-productivity changes in regional econometric+input - output models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(9), pages 1583-1599, September.
- Randall Jackson, 1998. "Regionalizing National Commodity-by-Industry Accounts," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 223-238.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0825-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Pedro Magalhães & Maria Soares, 2013. "The nationalization of electoral cycles in the United States: a wavelet analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 156(3), pages 387-408, September.
- Thomas Vanoutrive, 2011. "Making maps in word and powerpoint Why do regional scientists not draw conclusions?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p882, European Regional Science Association.
- Lionel Artige & Leif Neuss, 2014. "A New Shift-Share Method," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 667-683, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:50:y:2010:i:1:p:143-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.