STARS: Space-Time Analysis of Regional Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergio J. Rey & Boris Dev, 2004. "Sigma-convergence in the presence of spatial effects," Urban/Regional 0404008, EconWPA, revised 22 Apr 2004.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Mills, Leonard O., 1993. "Are U.S. regional incomes converging? : A time series analysis," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 335-346, November.
- J. Symanzik & T. Kötter & S. Schmelzer & S. Klinke, 1997. "Spatial Data Analysis in the Dynamically Linked ArcView/XGobi/XploRe Environment," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,49, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2003. "Convergence and space," Urban/Regional 0311002, EconWPA, revised 16 Nov 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Getis, Arthur, 2007. "Reflections on spatial autocorrelation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 491-496, July.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcia Castro, 2007. "Spatial Demography: An Opportunity to Improve Policy Making at Diverse Decision Levels," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 26(5), pages 477-509, December.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Rey & Richard Smith, 2013. "A spatial decomposition of the Gini coefficient," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 55-70, July.
- Julian Ramajo & Miguel A. Marquez & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2013. "Spatio-temporal Analysis of Regional Systems: A Multiregional Spatial Vector Autoregressive Model for Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa13p159, European Regional Science Association.
- Mark V. JANIKAS & Sergio J. REY, 2005. "Spatial Clustering, Inequality And Income Convergence," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 21, pages 45-64.
- Daniel ARRIBAS-BEL & Fernando SANZ GRACIA & Domingo P. XIMENEZ-DE-EMBUN, 2012. "Kangaroos, Cities And Space: A First Approach To The Australian Urban System," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 36, pages 165-187.
- Mark V. Janikas & Sergio J. Rey, 2005. "Spatial Clustering, Inequality and Income Convergence," Urban/Regional 0501002, EconWPA.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1047 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asg:wpaper:1008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luc Anselin, 2012. "From SpaceStat to CyberGIS," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 35(2), pages 131-157, April.
- Alan T. Murray, 2010. "Quantitative Geography," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 143-163.
- Ye, Xinyue & Yue, Wenze, 2014. "Comparative analysis of regional development: Exploratory space-time data analysis and open source implementation," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsSpace-time; geovisualization; geocomputation; distributional dynamics; inequality.;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2004-06-07 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2004-06-07 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0406001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.