Spatial Demography: An Opportunity to Improve Policy Making at Diverse Decision Levels
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sda-demography.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/population+studies/journal/11113/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1959_14n4_0764 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrei Rogers & James Raymer, 2001. "Immigration and the Regional Demographics of the Elderly Population in the United States," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 56(1), pages 44-55.
- Griffith, Daniel A. & Layne, Larry J., 1999. "A Casebook for Spatial Statistical Data Analysis: A Compilation of Different Thematic Data Sets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195109580.
- Paul Voss, 2007. "Demography as a Spatial Social Science," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 26(5), pages 457-476, December.
- Christophe Z. Guilmoto & S. Irudaya Rajan, 2001. "Spatial Patterns of Fertility Transition in Indian Districts," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 27(4), pages 713-738.
- I Bracken & D Martin, 1989. "The generation of spatial population distributions from census centroid data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(4), pages 537-543, April.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Plane & Gordon Mulligan, 1997. "Measuring spatial focusing in a migration system," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 34(2), pages 251-262, May.
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2004. "STARS: Space-Time Analysis of Regional Systems," Urban/Regional 0406001, EconWPA.
- Renato Assunção & Carl Schmertmann & Joseph Potter & Suzana Cavenaghi, 2005. "Empirical bayes estimation of demographic schedules for small areas," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 42(3), pages 537-558, August.
- Brigitte Waldorf & Rachel Franklin, 2002. "Spatial Dimensions of the Easterlin Hypothesis: Fertility Variations in Italy," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 549-578.
- P. Congdon, 2003. "Modelling spatially varying impacts of socioeconomic predictors on mortality outcomes," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 161-184, 08.
- I Bracken & D Martin, 1989. "The Generation of Spatial Population Distributions from Census Centroid Data," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 21(4), pages 537-543, April.