Spatial Demography: An Opportunity to Improve Policy Making at Diverse Decision Levels
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrei Rogers & James Raymer, 2001. "Immigration and the Regional Demographics of the Elderly Population in the United States," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 56(1), pages S44-S55.
- Griffith, Daniel A. & Layne, Larry J., 1999. "A Casebook for Spatial Statistical Data Analysis: A Compilation of Different Thematic Data Sets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195109580, March.
- Paul Voss, 2007. "Demography as a Spatial Social Science," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 457-476, December.
- I Bracken & D Martin, 1989. "The generation of spatial population distributions from census centroid data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(4), pages 537-543, April.
- Renato Assunção & Carl Schmertmann & Joseph Potter & Suzana Cavenaghi, 2005. "Empirical bayes estimation of demographic schedules for small areas," Demography, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 537-558, August.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar.
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2004. "STARS: Space-Time Analysis of Regional Systems," Urban/Regional 0406001, EconWPA.
- P. Congdon, 2003. "Modelling spatially varying impacts of socioeconomic predictors on mortality outcomes," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 161-184, 08.
- David Plane & Gordon Mulligan, 1997. "Measuring spatial focusing in a migration system," Demography, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 251-262, May.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1959_14n4_0764 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Z. Guilmoto & S. Irudaya Rajan, 2001. "Spatial Patterns of Fertility Transition in Indian Districts," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 27(4), pages 713-738.
- Brigitte Waldorf & Rachel Franklin, 2002. "Spatial Dimensions of the Easterlin Hypothesis: Fertility Variations in Italy," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 549-578.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:26:y:2007:i:5:p:477-509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.