Spatial Demography: An Opportunity to Improve Policy Making at Diverse Decision Levels
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sda-demography.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/population+studies/journal/11113/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1959_14n4_0764 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrei Rogers & James Raymer, 2001. "Immigration and the Regional Demographics of the Elderly Population in the United States," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 56(1), pages 44-55.
- Griffith, Daniel A. & Layne, Larry J., 1999. "A Casebook for Spatial Statistical Data Analysis: A Compilation of Different Thematic Data Sets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195109580.
- Paul Voss, 2007. "Demography as a Spatial Social Science," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 26(5), pages 457-476, December.
- Christophe Z. Guilmoto & S. Irudaya Rajan, 2001. "Spatial Patterns of Fertility Transition in Indian Districts," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 27(4), pages 713-738.
- I Bracken & D Martin, 1989. "The generation of spatial population distributions from census centroid data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(4), pages 537-543, April.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Plane & Gordon Mulligan, 1997. "Measuring spatial focusing in a migration system," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 34(2), pages 251-262, May.
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2004. "STARS: Space-Time Analysis of Regional Systems," Urban/Regional 0406001, EconWPA.
- Renato Assunção & Carl Schmertmann & Joseph Potter & Suzana Cavenaghi, 2005. "Empirical bayes estimation of demographic schedules for small areas," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 42(3), pages 537-558, August.
- Brigitte Waldorf & Rachel Franklin, 2002. "Spatial Dimensions of the Easterlin Hypothesis: Fertility Variations in Italy," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 549-578.
- P. Congdon, 2003. "Modelling spatially varying impacts of socioeconomic predictors on mortality outcomes," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 161-184, 08.
- I Bracken & D Martin, 1989. "The Generation of Spatial Population Distributions from Census Centroid Data," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 21(4), pages 537-543, April.