Quantifying paradigm change in demography
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hendrik P. van Dalen & Kene Henkens, 2000. "What makes a Scientific Article influential?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-032/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Courgeau, Daniel, 2012. "Probability and social science : methodologial relationships between the two approaches ?," MPRA Paper 43102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eileen Crimmins, 1993. "Demography: The past 30 years, the present, and the future," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 30(4), pages 579-591, November.
- Nathan Keyfitz, 1993. "Thirty years of demography and Demography," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 30(4), pages 533-549, November.
- Jay Teachman & Kathleen Paasch & Karen Carver, 1993. "Thirty Years of Demography," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 30(4), pages 523-532, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:30:y:2014:i:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.