Mapping the emergence of a new research field: an exploration of the intellectual structure of the B Corp research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:eurpls:v:25:y:2017:i:10:p:1693-1713 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:infome:v:11:y:2017:i:4:p:959-975 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raasch, Christina & Lee, Viktor & Spaeth, Sebastian & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2013. "The rise and fall of interdisciplinary research: The case of open source innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 1138-1151.
- David Colander & Roland Kupers, 2014. "Complexity and the Art of Public Policy: Solving Society’s Problems from the Bottom Up," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 10207, September.
- Verspagen, Bart & Werker, Claudia, 2004. "Keith Pavitt and the Invisible College of the Economics of Technology and Innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1419-1431, November.
- Locke, Joanne & Perera, Hector, 2001. "The intellectual structure of international accounting in the early 1990s," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 223-249, May.
- repec:spr:scient:v:49:y:2000:i:1:d:10.1023_a:1005657107901 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:29:y:2008:i:3:p:319-336 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Groves & Michael LaRocca, 2011. "An Empirical Study of Leader Ethical Values, Transformational and Transactional Leadership, and Follower Attitudes Toward Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(4), pages 511-528, November.
- Milton Friedman, 1971. "A Theoretical Framework for Monetary Analysis," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie71-1.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- repec:bla:jamest:v:24:y:1973:i:4:p:265-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:152:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3266-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaker A. Zahra & Mike Wright, 2016. "Understanding the Social Role of Entrepreneurship," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 610-629, June.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:50:y:2016:i:2:p:373-381 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filipe Santos, 2012. "A Positive Theory of Social Entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 335-351, December.
- Jeffery S. McMullen & Benjamin J. Warnick, 2016. "Should We Require Every New Venture to Be a Hybrid Organization?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 630-662, June.
- N. Craig Smith & David Rönnegard, 2016. "Shareholder Primacy, Corporate Social Responsibility, and the Role of Business Schools," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 463-478, March.
- Sara Cruz & Aurora Teixeira, 2010. "The Evolution of the Cluster Literature: Shedding Light on the Regional Studies-Regional Science Debate," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9), pages 1263-1288.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:25:y:2004:i:10:p:981-1004 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:595-:d:133459 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:50:y:2001:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1010510831718 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:33:y:2018:i:2:p:130-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fagerberg, Jan & Landström, Hans & Martin, Ben R., 2012. "Exploring the emerging knowledge base of ‘the knowledge society’," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1121-1131.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:20:y:1999:i:3:p:279-296 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:33:y:2018:i:2:p:207-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henry Hansmann, 2006. "Corporation and Contract," American Law and Economics Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 1-19.
- Jie Zhu & Weijian Hua, 2017. "Visualizing the knowledge domain of sustainable development research between 1987 and 2015: a bibliometric analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(2), pages 893-914, February.
- Johanna Mair & Julie Battilana & Julian Cardenas, 2012. "Organizing for Society: A Typology of Social Entrepreneuring Models," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 353-373, December.
- Fahimnia, Behnam & Sarkis, Joseph & Davarzani, Hoda, 2015. "Green supply chain management: A review and bibliometric analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 101-114.
More about this item
KeywordsB Corp; benefit corporation; social entrepreneurship; sustainability; bibliometric analysis;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2019-08-12 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2019-08-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2019-08-12 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2019-08-12 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2019-08-12 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pad:wpaper:0236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raffaele Dei Campielisi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dspadit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.