Report NEP-PKE-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2019. "Fighting Inequality Can Strengthen the US Economy," Economics One-Pager Archive op_60, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eckhard Hein, 2019. "Harrodian instability in Kaleckian models and Steindlian solutions," FMM Working Paper 46-2019, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Alves, C. & Toporowski, J., 2019. "Growth of international finance and emerging economies: Elements for alternative approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1930, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Cauvel, 2019. "The Neo-Goodwinian model, reconsidered," FMM Working Paper 47-2019, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Dalton, John & Logan, Andrew, 2019. "A Vision for a Dynamic World: Reading Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy for Today," MPRA Paper 95012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Espinoza-Delgado & Jacques Silber, 2018. "Multi-dimensional poverty among adults in Central America and gender differences in the three I’s of poverty: Applying inequality sensitive poverty measures with ordinal variables," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 237, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Solms, Mark, 2019. "Commentary on Edmund Rolls: "Emotion and reason in human decision-making"," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-45, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Vernon L. Smith & Sabiou M. Inoua, 2019. "Classical Economics: Lost and Found," Working Papers 19-15, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Donato Masciandaro & Davide Romelli, 2019. "Behavioral Monetary Policymaking: Economics, Political Economy And Psychology," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 19105, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Silvia Blasi & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2019. "Mapping the emergence of a new research field: an exploration of the intellectual structure of the B Corp research," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0236, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2019. "Let’s Call their Bluff: The Politics of Econometric Methodology," TSE Working Papers 19-1030, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).