Organizing for Society: A Typology of Social Entrepreneuring Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Spear, 2006. "Social entrepreneurship: a different model?," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(5/6), pages 339-410, May.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Gedajlovic, Eric & Neubaum, Donald O. & Shulman, Joel M., 2009. "A typology of social entrepreneurs: Motives, search processes and ethical challenges," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 519-532, September.
- Seelos, Christian & Mair, Johanna, 2005. "Social entrepreneurship: Creating new business models to serve the poor," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 241-246.
- Post, Colleen & Meyskens, Moriah, 2008. "Social venture strategy from a resource based perspective: an exploratory study assessing Ashoka Fellows," MPRA Paper 8881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Marshall, 2011. "Conceptualizing the International For-Profit Social Entrepreneur," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 183-198, January.
- Glenn Milligan, 1980. "An examination of the effect of six types of error perturbation on fifteen clustering algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 325-342, September.
- Cleaver, Frances, 2005. "The inequality of social capital and the reproduction of chronic poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 893-906, June.
- Neck, Heidi & Brush, Candida & Allen, Elaine, 2009. "The landscape of social entrepreneurship," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 13-19.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Mair, Johanna & Martí, Ignasi, 2006. "Social entrepreneurship research: A source of explanation, prediction, and delight," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 36-44, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helen M. Haugh & Alka Talwar, 2016. "Linking Social Entrepreneurship and Social Change: The Mediating Role of Empowerment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(4), pages 643-658, February.
- Tobias, Jutta M. & Mair, Johanna & Barbosa-Leiker, Celestina, 2013. "Toward a theory of transformative entrepreneuring: Poverty reduction and conflict resolution in Rwanda's entrepreneurial coffee sector," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 728-742.
- Marine Wulleman & Marek Hudon, 2015.
"Models of social entrepreneurship: empirical evidence from Mexico,"
Working Papers CEB
15-024, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marine Wulleman & Marek Hudon, 2016. "Models of social entrepreneurship: empirical evidence from Mexico," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/205976, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:33:y:2018:i:2:p:207-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:33:y:2018:i:2:p:149-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Nia & Majumdar, Satyajit, 2014. "Social entrepreneurship as an essentially contested concept: Opening a new avenue for systematic future research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 363-376.
- Anna Höchstädter & Barbara Scheck, 2015. "What’s in a Name: An Analysis of Impact Investing Understandings by Academics and Practitioners," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 449-475, December.
- Ona Akemu & Gail Whiteman & Steve Kennedy, 2016. "Social Enterprise Emergence from Social Movement Activism: The Fairphone Case," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 846-877, July.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:14:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0461-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffery S. McMullen & Benjamin J. Warnick, 2016. "Should We Require Every New Venture to Be a Hybrid Organization?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 630-662, June.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3112-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Shuili Du & C. Bhattacharya & Sankar Sen, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Multi-faceted Job-Products, and Employee Outcomes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(2), pages 319-335, October.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:33:y:2018:i:2:p:225-240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shuili Du & CB Bhattacharya & Sankar Sen, 2013. "Corporate social responsibility, multi-faceted job-products, and employee outcomes," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-07, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Lopez-Cozar, C. & Priede, T. & Rodríguez-Lopez, A., 2015. "Evaluating The Legal Environment For Social Entrepreneurship In America And Europe," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 24(1), pages 101-110.
- Marion Maignan, 2014. "The collective interest cooperative company (SCIC), a social innovation : performativity of alternative models in the third sector organizations," Post-Print halshs-01468643, HAL.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2901-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:27:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-018-9569-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joshua K Ault, 2016. "An institutional perspective on the social outcome of entrepreneurship: Commercial microfinance and inclusive markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(8), pages 951-967, October.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:5:p:676-710 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:11-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gideon D. Markman & Michael Russo & G. T. Lumpkin & P. Devereaux (Dev) Jennings & Johanna Mair, 2016. "Entrepreneurship as a Platform for Pursuing Multiple Goals: A Special Issue on Sustainability, Ethics, and Entrepreneurship," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 673-694, July.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-014-2353-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneuring; Organizational field; Social change; Social entrepreneurship;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:111:y:2012:i:3:p:353-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.