Measuring social entrepreneurship and social value with leakage. Definition, analysis and policies for the hospitality industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Gedajlovic, Eric & Neubaum, Donald O. & Shulman, Joel M., 2009. "A typology of social entrepreneurs: Motives, search processes and ethical challenges," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 519-532, September.
- Cohen, Boyd & Winn, Monika I., 2007. "Market imperfections, opportunity and sustainable entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 29-49, January.
- John Thompson & Bob Doherty, 2006. "The diverse world of social enterprise: A collection of social enterprise stories," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(5/6), pages 361-375, May.
- Ted Baker & Eric Gedajlovic & Michael Lubatkin, 2005. "A framework for comparing entrepreneurship processes across nations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(5), pages 492-504, September.
- Elizabeth Chell & Katerina Nicolopoulou & Mine Karataş-Özkan, 2010. "Social entrepreneurship and enterprise: International and innovation perspectives," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 485-493, October.
- Brett R. Smith & Christopher E. Stevens, 2010. "Different types of social entrepreneurship: The role of geography and embeddedness on the measurement and scaling of social value," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 575-598, October.
- Weerawardena, Jay & Mort, Gillian Sullivan, 2006. "Investigating social entrepreneurship: A multidimensional model," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 21-35, February.
- M. Thea Sinclair, 1998. "Tourism and economic development: A survey," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 1-51.
- Certo, S. Trevis & Miller, Toyah, 2008. "Social entrepreneurship: Key issues and concepts," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 267-271.
- Seelos, Christian & Mair, Johanna, 2005. "Social entrepreneurship: Creating new business models to serve the poor," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 241-246.
- Colin C. Williams, 2007. "Socio-spatial variations in the nature of entrepreneurship," Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 27-37, April.
- Jose Luis Galdon & Fernando Garrigos & Ignacio Gil-Pechuan, 2013. "Leakage, entrepreneurship, and satisfaction in hospitality," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7-8), pages 759-773, May.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Alexandre A. Porsse, Wilson Rabahy, 2011.
"Domestic Tourism and Regional Inequality in Brazil,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2011_07, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Porsse, Alexandre A. & Rabahy, Wilson, 2011. "Domestic tourism and regional inequality in Brazil," MPRA Paper 32942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peredo, Ana María & McLean, Murdith, 2006. "Social entrepreneurship: A critical review of the concept," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 56-65, February.
- Neck, Heidi & Brush, Candida & Allen, Elaine, 2009. "The landscape of social entrepreneurship," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 13-19.
- Chris G. Sandbrook, 2010. "Putting leakage in its place: The significance of retained tourism revenue in the local context in Rural Uganda," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 124-136.
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:27-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mair, Johanna & Martí, Ignasi, 2006. "Social entrepreneurship research: A source of explanation, prediction, and delight," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 36-44, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4751-:d:190175 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1976-:d:152141 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial entrepreneurship; Social value; Leakage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intemj:v:12:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0396-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.