Domestic tourism and regional inequality in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Alexandre A. Porsse, Wilson Rabahy, 2011. "Domestic Tourism and Regional Inequality in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_07, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Mills, Edwin S. & Nijkamp, Peter, 1987. "Advances in urban economics," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 703-714 Elsevier.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517133, April.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521739023, April.
- Jie Zhang & Bjarne Madsen & Chris Jensen-Butler, 2007. "Regional Economic Impacts of Tourism: The Case of Denmark," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 839-854.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rogerson Christian M., 2015. "Restructuring the geography of domestic tourism in South Africa," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 29(29), pages 119-135, September.
- Yeamduan Narangajavana & Tomas Gonzalez-Cruz & Fernando J. Garrigos-Simon & Sonia Cruz-Ros, 2016. "Measuring social entrepreneurship and social value with leakage. Definition, analysis and policies for the hospitality industry," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 911-934, September.
More about this item
Keywordsregional impact analysis of tourism; interregional input-output model; tourist expenditure multipliers; domestic tourism; regional inequality; Brazil;
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-08-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HME-2011-08-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-08-29 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .