Domestic tourism and regional inequality in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Alexandre A. Porsse, Wilson Rabahy, 2011. "Domestic Tourism and Regional Inequality in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_07, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Mills, Edwin S. & Nijkamp, Peter, 1987. "Advances in urban economics," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 703-714 Elsevier.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517133, July - De.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521739023, July - De.
- Jie Zhang & Bjarne Madsen & Chris Jensen-Butler, 2007. "Regional Economic Impacts of Tourism: The Case of Denmark," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 839-854.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rogerson Christian M., 2015. "Restructuring the geography of domestic tourism in South Africa," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 29(29), pages 119-135, September.
- Yeamduan Narangajavana & Tomas Gonzalez-Cruz & Fernando J. Garrigos-Simon & Sonia Cruz-Ros, 2016. "Measuring social entrepreneurship and social value with leakage. Definition, analysis and policies for the hospitality industry," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 911-934, September.
More about this item
Keywordsregional impact analysis of tourism; interregional input-output model; tourist expenditure multipliers; domestic tourism; regional inequality; Brazil;
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2011-08-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HME-2011-08-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-08-29 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.