Domestic Tourism and Regional Inequality in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Porsse, Alexandre A. & Rabahy, Wilson, 2011. "Domestic tourism and regional inequality in Brazil," MPRA Paper 32942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mills, Edwin S. & Nijkamp, Peter, 1987. "Advances in urban economics," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 703-714 Elsevier.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517133, April.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521739023, April.
- Jie Zhang & Bjarne Madsen & Chris Jensen-Butler, 2007. "Regional Economic Impacts of Tourism: The Case of Denmark," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 839-854.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rogerson Christian M., 2015. "Restructuring the geography of domestic tourism in South Africa," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 29(29), pages 119-135, September.
- Yeamduan Narangajavana & Tomas Gonzalez-Cruz & Fernando J. Garrigos-Simon & Sonia Cruz-Ros, 2016. "Measuring social entrepreneurship and social value with leakage. Definition, analysis and policies for the hospitality industry," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 911-934, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional impact analysis of tourism; interregional input-output model; Tourism expenditure multipliers; domestic tourism; regional inequality Brazil;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2011wpecon07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Garcia Duarte). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .