Social Capital, Human Capital, and Sustainability: A Bibliometric and Visualization Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:14:y:2018:i:1:p:121-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jlands:v:7:y:2018:i:1:p:14-:d:128148 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2441-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pezzoni, Michele & Sterzi, Valerio & Lissoni, Francesco, 2012.
"Career progress in centralized academic systems: Social capital and institutions in France and Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 704-719.
- Michele Pezzoni & Valerio Sterzi & Francesco Lissoni, 2009. "Career progress in centralized academic systems: social capital and institutions in France and Italy," KITeS Working Papers 026, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised 2009.
- Michele Pezzoni & Valerio Sterzi & Francesco Lissoni, 2012. "Career progress in centralized academic systems: Social capital and institutions in France and Italy," Post-Print halshs-01074540, HAL.
- repec:bla:jamest:v:24:y:1973:i:4:p:265-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. Charles Galunic & Erin Anderson, 2000. "From Security to Mobility: Generalized Investments in Human Capital and Agent Commitment," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 1-20, February.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1976-:d:152141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeamduan Narangajavana & Tomas Gonzalez-Cruz & Fernando J. Garrigos-Simon & Sonia Cruz-Ros, 2016. "Measuring social entrepreneurship and social value with leakage. Definition, analysis and policies for the hospitality industry," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 911-934, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:166-:d:126514 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Diem & Stefan C. Wolter, 2011. "The Use of Bibliometrics to Measure Research Performance in Education Sciences," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0066, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised May 2013.
- repec:spr:scient:v:84:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0146-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ponomariov, Branco L. & Boardman, P. Craig, 2010. "Influencing scientists' collaboration and productivity patterns through new institutions: University research centers and scientific and technical human capital," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 613-624, June.
- Bebbington, Anthony, 1999. "Capitals and Capabilities: A Framework for Analyzing Peasant Viability, Rural Livelihoods and Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 2021-2044, December.
- Michael Erkens & Luc Paugam & Hervé Stolowy, 2015. "Non-financial information: State of the art and research perspectives based on a bibliometric study," Comptabilité - Contrôle - Audit, Association francophone de comptabilité, vol. 21(3), pages 15-92.
- Leonardo Reyes-Gonzalez & Claudia N. Gonzalez-Brambila & Francisco Veloso, 2016. "Using co-authorship and citation analysis to identify research groups: a new way to assess performance," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(3), pages 1171-1191, September.
- Julia Melkers & Agrita Kiopa, 2010. "The Social Capital of Global Ties in Science: The Added Value of International Collaboration," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 27(4), pages 389-414, July.
- repec:taf:recgxx:v:75:y:1999:i:4:p:395-418 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:6:p:1733-:d:216239 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital; human capital; bibliometrics; visualization;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4751-:d:190175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.